和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Welcome messages - where can I find them?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu



avatar
FeemlerSchmieb
Level: 52

When the renshuu fires up on my phone, the welcome screen displays a brief message before it brings me to my dashboard. I often don’t get the time to read the whole thing, but some of them look interesting or important. Is there a way to get back to those messages once I’m in renshuu?

2
18 hours ago
avatar

I think there’s a dashboard widget you can add now. They are also listed in the translation center.

28cac3a71c239994c0f27fc1.jpg
2
15 hours ago
avatar
crutan
Level: 137

You can't get back to the messages that are displayed while the app loads, but you can add daily hints to your dashboard instead.

Scroll to the bottom of your home/dashboard page and click "Add new panel to dashboard". Drag "Daily hints" into the upper section, and then you'll be able to see a new hint every day.

1
15 hours ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana