和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - How many sentences are there in total ?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu



avatar
Prolixjapan
Level: 24

Hi

I finished to review 100 sentences, and the app made me download an other pack of 100.

I don't see the full amount of sentences available while I can see it for words for example



thxI am doing the n2 reviews

0
10 hours ago
avatar

From the three vertical dots next to the schedule → "Lessons in this schedule".

"Pre-Advanced Sentences (N2)" : Total terms in this schedule: 550

0
10 hours ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana