Sentence lookup

test

Forums - New Members Introduce Yourself

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 12 of 13

ぽっつん
Level: 397

hi. my name is berlin.

i just like learning languages, and started learning ニホンゴ because i like vocaloid, and want to translate japanese to english and chinese. (yea i'm also learning chinese :D)

i think i'm a genuinely friendly person (or maybe since i said that im not) so if you'd like to talk then feel welcome

btw, my favorite vocaloid-ps are kikuo, mushi-p and dennoko-p. also, i like games; tboi, yume nikki, the LISA series.. y'know, those games (props if you know LISA)

2 years ago
Report Content
Level:

My name is acroba and I just joined today! I hope to learn a lot and meet a lot of new people!

2 years ago
Report Content

Hi, I'm Raken and I just joined! I thought I might as well get acquainted with the language considering how much anime I watch. I've been studying hiragana for some time now, but this site actually teaches stroke order. Also, how is this thread 15 years old???

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

HI, I'm Raken and I just joined! I thought I might as well get acquainted with the language considering how much anime I watch. Also, how is this thread 15 years old???

renshuu the app is pretty new, but renshuu.org (the site) has been around for awhile!

Also, definitely consider joining our discord under Community in the menu - we're more active over there :)

2 years ago
Report Content
Beckk
Level: 2

Hi, I'm new here.

I downloaded this app a long time ago but I just have the courage to try learning.

My english is pretty bad so I just hope we get along, thanks for reading this I guess haha. ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)

2 years ago
Report Content
ユルチキ
Level: 43

こんにちはみんな

I'm Yuruchiki from Philippines. I started learning Japanese like more than a year ago, didn't really do much because of school works and me being lazy. This the best app/site so far, It's really helpful and thank you staff team for this efforts you guys put in.

2 years ago
Report Content
Level:

Hello!

I, RFLCTNS, am a creative, neurodivergent individual with a major interest in Touhou Project (and a series of derivative works developed by a doujin circle named Kaisendo, as well as a similar series called Len’en); I also like Pokémon, Minecraft, and Undertale/Deltarune.

If you want to learn more about me, here's my website: home">https://rflctns.carrd.co/home

I hope you enjoy my time here!

-RFLCTNS

2 years ago
Report Content
テツ~✨
Level: 132

Heyo!!

I'm Tetsu, a Dutch/Filipino digital artist based in the Netherlands. A close friend of mine referred to this app/site and I've been using it every day (😉) since.

My Japanese used to be kind of ok, since I watched a lot of anime as a teenager and used to do some UTAU stuff back in the day!

I'm looking forward to improving my Japanese while on this app and maybe meet some new people along the way 🥰

よろしく!!

2 years ago
Report Content
Noiress
Level: 6

Hi! I'm new, and I just joined...
I'm still figuring the site out. Lol. I look forward to meeting all of you! :)

2 years ago
Report Content
ヂアモレ
Level: 29

Figured I'd say hey, so...hey(._.) I'm new to japanese and started learning because of anime. I also hope to go to Japan when I'm older. Not much of an intro, but I hope to make some friends.(=^_^=)

2 years ago
Report Content
matt_マット
Level: 67

Figured I'd say hey, so...hey(._.) I'm new to japanese and started learning because of anime. I also hope to go to Japan when I'm older. Not much of an intro, but I hope to make some friends.(=^_^=)

Welcome Tetsurou. In the years I've been learning, this is one of the best resources I've found. Stay committed, discipline yourself to study every day, and you will succeed.

2 years ago
Report Content
Holografyst

HaLoo Im really just a random person planning to make an anime but i thought it would be usefull to learn japanese first before starting the project

have a good day (。^ ω ^。)

2 years ago
Report Content
ヂアモレ
Level: 29

HaLoo Im really just a random person planning to make an anime but i thought it would be usefull to learn japanese first before starting the project

Ooh, really? What's the anime gonna be about?

2 years ago
Report Content
Holografyst

Ooh, really? What's the anime gonna be about?

the anime is extremely complicated! 8t has a long storyline and it isn't easy to explain, ('^_^)》. Really it is meant to be about my mental health but here it goes, it's about a boy who lost his parents yo a mysterious disappearance and found himself being raised by two happy parents and their daughter, he slowly becomes introvertive and because of his ignorance finds himself to know to much and figured out that there are 3 humane gods ruling his universe and he was labeled as a mistake. Later on in the story he sets out to remove the title of "mistake" by asking the gods for redemption but he meets other challenges along the way. (Yeesh dat was long)

2 years ago
Report Content
Hammaneggs
Level: 180

Hello, I'm Hammaneggs, of Hamm for short.

I am just starting to learn Japanese. I don't have any particular reason, but I figured I may as well learn an Asian language, and I've had a passing interest in Japan for many years. I do know a little bit of German, so language learning isn't entirely unfamiliar to me, but learning on my own volition rather than for a class grade should keep me more interested. I might join the Discord once I start having questions.

2 years ago
Report Content
matt_マット

Willkommen!!

I stick to the forums instead of discord. I guess I'm just old school.

2 years ago
Report Content

hello!! i've been here for a few months now but barely looking at forum posts loool

2 years ago
Report Content
haydaytime
Level: 65

hewo. I just learned about this site thanks to a person on WaniKani. Now I have another site to learn Nihongo on. Yay.

2 years ago
Report Content
Michii08
Level: 3

Hi hi! I am super new to all of this. I'm hoping to become fluent so that I can finish my animation schooling in Japan. It's nice to meet you all.

2 years ago
Report Content
matt_マット

Hi hi! I am super new to all of this. I'm hoping to become fluent so that I can finish my animation schooling in Japan. It's nice to meet you all.

Welcome! Are you currently living in Japan?

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 12 of 13

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana