Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Top next features to be added to mobile?

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

マイコー
Level: 256
The next development round is going to focus on new worksheets, hopefully some more grammar quizzes, and bringing the mobile site closer to including everything in the main version. What are your top three (in order) requests for current features that you'd like to see in mobile renshuu?
12 years ago
Report Content
kinolee
Level: 1
1) I have only one HUGE thing that bugs me about the mobile version right now. In the example sentence area for vocab items, you can click a given word and it'll pop up in a small window with info like reading/definition/dictionary form/etc. On a PC, I think, I can click outside of that window and it'll disappear, but that doesn't work on a mobile -- I'm forced to click something else, like another word (which brings up another window...) for the first to disappear. It ends up being a pain to make my way through the sentence areas because there's perpetually something in the way. A way to close the info windows, like the [] boxes in the corner of some of the settings windows, would be great. 2) A way to quickly add terms to a list on the go, maybe? Like a stripped-down version of the "Add/Remove Materials -> Adjust Individual Terms" area. 3) Maybe I'm weird and like to toy with my quiz vectors too much, but I think being able to access the "Schedule Settings" page without switching to the PC version of the site would be convenient.
12 years ago
Report Content
sendaiben
Level: 1
Access to the forums Access to own profile (including achievements) Some way of speeding it up/caching the data so it doesn't reload after every question
12 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana