Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [CONTEST] Design a facebook banner and win 6 months of renshuu pro!

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

マイコー
Level: 262
I am working on making the facebook page for renshuu (http://www.facebook.com/renshuu.org) a bit more useful. Right now, there is a placeholder image, but I would love to have something in there that was directly tied to a)renshuu.org, or b)Japanese language learning. Here is the official size of the image: Cover photos are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall. The best image (chosen by me) will get 6 months of free renshuu pro! Contest will finish at the end of June, although if participation is low, it might end earlier (with warning, of course)
12 years ago
Report Content
Level: 1
It's a high hurdle-that picture of the Golden Pavilion is beautiful.
12 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
It isn't that the current picture is bad, it just isn't specifically relevant to renshuu. Focuses on Japan, and not Japanese. That's all :)
12 years ago
Report Content
Tanooki
Level: 13
I'm pretty good with photoshop and drawing in general. If you have something somewhat specific in mind, I'd be happy to work with you on making a banner! (sorry this is such a late response) If you still want a new one, please let me know :) I mainly need image dimensions, and the focus of what you'd like in it.
12 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Actually, got one right now that I'm quite pleased with, but I will keep your offer in mind for the future - if something comes around, I'll see if we can arrange something mutually beneficial :)
12 years ago
Report Content
Tanooki
Level: 13
Sounds good :3!
12 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana