Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [DISCUSSION] Personal 'Home page' on renshuu.org

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 3 of 4

ロンダ
Level: 1686
[quote author=kjulia28 link=topic_id=5463&post_id=28461#rmsg_28461 date=1366032119] Mind, I also have the 'My site alerts' box on my dashboard. There, the same forum post I just clicked on as described above still shows as an unread alert, so that might be interference. I suppose technically speaking the 'alert' is really unread, because I didn't read the alert, I read the forum post the alert is about, but I think that's a weird doubling of 'go read this', and it would make more sense if the alert about an unread forum post would go away if the forum post is no longer unread.[/quote] My 'alert' does not change if I read the post (using unread/subscribed links from dashboard);but it does clear if I access 'My site alerts' from my dashboard.
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
rhona/kjulia: I will fix that behavior in the next day or two!
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I have fixed it so if you either a)mark a topic read or b)view the latest post on a topic, any subscription alerts for that topic should be removed. kjulia - if you are still having a problem with them not leaving your unread box, please tell me exactly which one is having the issue, and I'll take a look at it. Thanks!
11 years ago
Report Content
ロンダ
If I link to the message from new/ subscribed it does not clear the alert. It does clear if I mark as read.
11 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Level: 173
It's working for me now, clicking on 'View latest'. Clears the alert both from the top right corner and the Dashboard alert box! ^^
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
RHONI - keep in mind that if you click the topic title on a multi-page topic, it will only take you to the first page - removing the alert requires that you look at the last post/page.
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Update! Options available for forum topics/alerts/and missed terms to expand the box to fully fit the contents.
11 years ago
Report Content
ロンダ
Thank you. Used the view latest link today and it worked a charm.
11 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
As for the "quick study stats" section, I'd like to see my overall mastery levels. Not necessarily the comparison of last week and this week, just my current level. Would be great if you could add that.^^
11 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
I'm still playing around with the options for the boxes; I really appreciate having them. :-) As for study stats, vocab and kanji accuracy are good. I might also find it cool if I could see (for the reminder, not because I really don't know) how many terms of my schedule I've already studied and how long I've still got to go to at least have seen them all. But just a thought.
11 years ago
Report Content
Snowflake
Level: 568
Every time I think this new home page couldn't get any better, it gets better! I love the Quick Study Stats option, and, again, I love its flexibility. Well done!
11 years ago
Report Content
Kiara1703
Level: 1
I wonder if it is in any way possible to turn the 10 most missed words/kanji into a sheet, which I can print out and then have learning cards. Or print out some simple sheet where I can write them over and over again (those 10 kanji only) + have the meaning etc. in a side bar, so that I can write it, look at the meaning/reading again, write it another 15 times etc.
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I hope to add better export/printing functions in the future; when it is added, it will be available site-wide!
11 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Easier export/printing options would be great! :D Regarding the study stats, I have been wondering if it's possible to have info on, basically, 'if you keep going at this week's pace, you will have seen all the words in X schedule/reached mastery level Z in XXX days' or some such. IF that is info the site already has somewhere, being able to see it would be cool.
11 years ago
Report Content
shvelven
Slightly offtopic, but I second the vote for better exporting. Just a few days ago I wanted to sync my kanji mastery list with Obenkyo on my phone, which can import kanji from a plain text file. If there's a simple way to do it I couldnt find it. I wound up using the kanji index to find every kanji marked as "known" on the site (by setting the stroke count to "1 – 100", then parsed the kanji out of the html from that page. Would have been much easier if there was an export button on the schedule page :-[. Not to mention that the kanji search seems to have a hard limit of 200 kanji.
11 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Yay, quizzes are back! :D There might be something wrong with the quick stats on the dashboard. Mine says for 'this week' 0%, which, while I take the scolding that I didn't do as much as last week, isn't accurate. >_>
11 years ago
Report Content
fareastfurfaro
I found a slightly funky bug when adding the grammar section. Since I have added three sentences for a particular grammar point, the finished bar shows up that many times it seems. [img]http://i.imgur.com/YjeS7j7.png[/img]
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
fareast: fixed. kjulia: fixed.
11 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1599
ok I know this is really trivial, but on the 'quick study stats' module, the mastery levels for vocab is showing up beneath the 'vocab questions' box and vice versa - can the vocab be aligned with itself and the kanji with itself? I got really confused looking at it for a minute - "hey wait, there's no listening question option for kanji questions..." (maybe I'm just jet-lagged, but still!)
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Are you here, or there? [s]Send me a screenshot if you are able to :)[/s] Edit: see next post.
11 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana