Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [DISCUSSION] Personal 'Home page' on renshuu.org

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 4 of 4

マイコー
Level: 261
Nevermind - go to the configure page and save once more (no need to change settings). I made an assumption that if all four are chosen (which is probably the most common, if not just one set or the other), then vocab will be on the left, kanji on the right.
11 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1597
yup, fixed! Makes much more sense to my already-too-confused brain! (which 'here' and 'there' were you referring to anyway? I'm back in the States after 2 weeks back 'home' in Japan, so is that 'here' or 'there'? I CANNOT believe it snowed in Miyagi too! Plus the weather for my yabusame competition was ridiculous, but that's neither here nor there... no pun intended)
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Sorry - here is Japan to me :). Yea..the weather has been a bit insane - it snowed a bit a couple days ago here in Niigata, in MAY. Glad to here it is looking better!
11 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1597
I like having the dashboard on the mobile site! however there seems to be a slight visual issue with the hankos when the site is in vertical mode, they overlap with the text next to them. [[Edit]] now the dashboard is not showing up was I imagining it was on the mobile site?
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
you can get to it, but the site isn't set to direct you to it if you're on mobile - I still need to optimize it. my guess is that it'll need to be run in single column mode. Even then, for some of the smaller screens, that might still be tight.
11 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana