Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - April/May 2013 - New beta round for renshuu!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 256
Starting a new beta round that is expected to last 4-6 weeks. The main feature in this one will be personal home-pages for users to quickly access the important data they have stored in the site. If you want to join (it's free, no special obligations), go to 'renshuu beta' under the Help menu above!
11 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
Concerning the "Let's play" section, would it be possible to make directly visible on which topics I have already posted? Like giving the topics a different colour or adding a check mark or any other hint that tells me where I have made an entry by merely flipping through the topics. Of course I could always take a look at the "my sentences" page. But if I have a e.g. a haiku in mind, trying to decide where I should post it, it would be quite convenient to have an instant overview on the haiku section itself. (My English sounds odd today. Hope you can still understand what I mean^^) Thanks
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
Makes perfect sense. Let me think on it!
11 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana