Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - June 2013 Contest - What do you like the best about renshuu? (win renshuu pro!)

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 261
June's contest is the sister of May's contest: what do you like the most about the site? How has it helped you, or what has it allowed you to do? 1. No more than 2-3 sentences (1-2 is ideal). 2. Write it as if you are talking to someone who has never used the site before. 3. All entries will be considered for usage as testimonials on a future version of the site's introduction page. All entires that I deem acceptable for use as testimonials (I doubt there will be many that do not fall into this category) will be entered into a drawing. Three users (randomly selected) will each win a month of renshuu pro! You can enter up to 3 times. Please, one entry per post.
11 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1597
I love the wide variety of ways to use Renshuu: it's not just an aid for rote memorization, there's a lot of opening for using Japanese creatively (Grammar pages, Let's Play), and there's a lot of opportunity for interaction with a great community of users who are available for language help, support, and encouragement.
11 years ago
Report Content
ssnho
Level: 7
I like the most about the site is the quick response (and fixes!) from the admin after I have reported a problem (during quizzing) or have any issues with the site.
11 years ago
Report Content
ssnho
Level: 7
In addition, I love the simplicity of the site (it says what it does). It helps me to focus on what I want to study, and the "Achievement hankoes" really motivate me to study continuously (i.e. becoming a habit).
11 years ago
Report Content
thiel
Level: 177
This website is wonderful at helping me to refresh my memory. Sometimes you don't see a word or phrase often enough. That's what I use the quizzes here for. To help reinforce what I know I've learned before, but feel I'm a bit shaky on.
11 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Level: 173
Renshuu is my favourite out of all the online Japanese learning resources I've tried. It integrates the materials of the common self-study and classroom textbooks and the JLPT, and is a perfect complement to my language classes.
11 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Level: 173
I love how site motivates you to stick with it through a number of ingenious little tricks. Studying on Renshuu.org is [i]fun[/i]!
11 years ago
Report Content
Solo
Level: 39
I love the variety of quizzes, and the extent to which I can customize what I want to see or do.
11 years ago
Report Content
GodlyDan
Level: 1
[color=orange][font=times new roman]I love that Renshuu is constantly updating, keeps me studying, is easy to use, there's no need to download anything and most important of all...it's FREE![/font][/color]
11 years ago
Report Content
omatuska
Level: 1
Strong motivation through contest-like environment and partial prizes/awards. Each user can decide what they want to study, and in which order to match different coursebooks and learning styles.
11 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Since there was somewhat low turnout for this contest, I'm giving everyone who entered a month of renshuu pro! It'll be added to your account shortly!
11 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana