Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Found words on the JLPT not on renshuu? List them here!

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

Page: 2 of 2

virmaior
Level: 1
N1 (December 2014):
9 years ago
Report Content
Vague
Level: 493
N3: ふらふら テーマ しかける And a couple others I can't remember at the moment...
9 years ago
Report Content
fareastfurfaro
Level: 1
[quote author=virmaior link=topic_id=5871&post_id=35302#rmsg_35302 date=1417988620]N1 (December 2014): [/quote] Thanks. Though it looks like I guessed right for both, yay!
9 years ago
Report Content
OneiricDiver
Level: 30

I have found these words in the samples of the exam from the JLPT official website, and they aren't included in the old vocabulary list:

N3:
ごろ [imagoro] = About this time

ために [tameni] = For (reason, cause, motive)

9 years ago
Report Content
ヴェーダ
Level: 233
I wrote the JLPT N2 yesterday. (July 2015) く びっしょり やかす しい
9 years ago
Report Content
cmertb
Level: 253
N1 (December 2014):

That was a nice kick in the balls, being the first question on the test. It's been almost two years now, and I still remember.

8 years ago
Report Content
Level: 122

Okay, so I didn't get this word from a JLPT test itself, but I got it from the practice test for the N4 exam. (Found here: http://www.jlpt.jp/e/samples/n4.html as question #3)

レシート

Out of interest, do these words get added to the renshuu lists automatically? Like if I have a schedule for N4, will this word now appear there, or would it need to manually be added?

8 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

No automatically, no - I will have to add them in at some point! I should have a bit more information on this soon.

8 years ago
Report Content
こはく
Level: 387

From the December N1:

ぬるぬる

ぐらぐら

シェア (as in market share)

る (this is in Renshuu's N2 list)

6 years ago
Report Content
Level:
The JLPT website (jlpt.jp) have published new official practice test. Maybe admin can check it out to add the new vocabulary and kanji for the JLPT list.

Here's the link if you want to see it : https://www.jlpt.jp/e/samples/...

Also I want to add some of vocab and kanji from the December N4 : 、つつむ. 
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I'll get them added in, thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Hmm - in the explanation on the first page, it makes it sound like they expect you to use it with the texts (which are pretty good, I agree). 「わせてご使ください」
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31

だらしない is indicated here as N2, but it was one of the possible answers at today's N3 test.

It was a wrong answer, I almost sure. It's the only word that was difficult on the written test, that I can remember. I was very well prepared for the 2 written tests thanks to Renshuu (although I'm still a very slow reader, so the last 2 answers were almost at random).

But the oral comprehension... All I hope is 20/60. It's one trick question after the other, way too fast to think.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana