Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - What book(s) would you read 100 times over?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 2 of 2

matt_マット
Level: 67

Anything Dostoevsky
Leo Tolstoy
Ayn Rand

Classic Russian literature is so rich.

2 years ago
Report Content
Masayoshi Ame
Level: 3

Ready Player One

2 years ago
Report Content
Masayoshi Ame
Level: 3

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

2 years ago
Report Content

A while ago, I was really lonely and lost all my friends, I was also shy. (I'm still shy and lonely, just a little less.) When I was lonely, because I had nobody to talk to, I picked up the hobby of reading, and I read the land of the lustrous () manga, which I could (and did) read over and over. Land of the lustrous is really cool, at first it's a bit boring but it gets better every volume. Sadly, it's on hiatus now. I've read it in English, but since my Japanese isn't amazing and I don't understand enough to translate a manga, I haven't read in Japanese. I have managed to translate some Japanese pages I found on Google, though!

2 years ago
Report Content

Buddhist Scriptures / Sutras...

1 year ago
Report Content
やもりねこ
Level: 569

Mmm I tend to read new books all the time but there are a few "staples" that I enjoy reading several times, like His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman, the Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov, and a few more (I probably have 50 or 90 favourite books lol 🤣)

1 year ago
Report Content
リスにゃん
Level: 85

I've read a lot of Agatha Christie's novels, but can't decide the one I want to reread 😿

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 12

I really like reading the samurai's garden by Gale tsukiyama a lot !! It's a bit of a lonely book sometimes but it's just a really good read either way :3

1 year ago
Report Content

Anything that I've enjoyed or cried over--Harry Potter series, Archived, Goosebumps.

1 year ago
Report Content
リスにゃん
Level: 85

Wow, I love Goosebumps, too. But nowadays I rarely read that

1 year ago
Report Content
LeonidasRowyn
Level: 19

Warrior Cats series. I grew up on it and I love the storyline. Its easy to read and doesn't take long. I would read it over and over. But I will read anything and do. I have over 100k ebooks and i'm constantly reading one of them or have multiple started at any point of time. For japanese, naruto because it is my childhood and I love it.

6 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana