Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [MAJOR BUG] Slightly off schedule summary numbers

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 2 of 4

マイコー
Level: 263
Unfortunately, because I don't have time to really flesh out the logs and make them look pretty (they are very raw), if you take one quiz and then another immediately, the logs...turn into a bit of a mess. The backend that handles all logging in schedule-independent so it doesn't record any schedule data inbound (in other words, it doesn't care what studied a term, just that it was studied), so there are no markers on the logs telling me they are coming from one schedule or another. Mind tossing me an email? michael@renshuu.org
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Just an update for anyone else reading - we continue the conversation in a separate chat, and the counts of other schedules adjusting is by design, and correct. There still seems to be some minor inaccuracies in the updates, but they are muuuch smaller than they were before.
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
For anyone tagging along... Is anyone having summary number problems *and* are also only studying a single schedule (of that term type: a single vocabulary schedule, or a single kanji schedule)? If so, let me know. Also - is anyone having the issue with kanji schedules? Seems like its only been vocab up until now. Having a terrible time nailing down the issue, trying to figure out a way to break into it.
10 years ago
Report Content
janothar
Level: 30
I have the problem with all of my schedules, both vocab and kanji, though sometimes it doesn't need to be flushed, and that only ever happens with the kanji schedules.
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Alright...looking, hoping for someone with just a single schedule and the problem. (should be much easier to detect). That being said, please let me know if I can turn some seriously heavy loggers onto your schedule quizzing. You...will notice some slowdown, especially on quizzes for larger schedules (2000+ terms).
10 years ago
Report Content
BrazenNegro
Level: 1
you mean add something to the quizzes to help you figure the problem out? You're welcome to put them on mine but I don't have very large quizzes so hopefully that's not an issue :) and I do have both kanji and vocab and like janothar says it happens with both and sometimes the kanji schedules will flush themselves
10 years ago
Report Content
janothar
Level: 30
You can use mine as well. I have a couple of BIG schedules, but I mostly use those to keep track of totals, and tend to work with smaller schedules mostly, so I shouldn't see too much slowdown.
10 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1724
Go ahead. I'm having trouble with ALL of my schedules. Kanji and vocab. Flushing every single one is a hassle. If I quiz long enough two or three will eventually clear themselves but the rest......
10 years ago
Report Content
shvelven
You need someone with only one schedule, right? You can log mine. I'll merge the Kana→Kanji vector back into my main schedule so that there's only one to look at. EDIT: Done. I now only have one Vocab schedule. EDIT: I can also delete my kanji schedules for a few days if you need someone with ONE schedule.
10 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1617
I'm having trouble with all of them as well - sometimes just going to the schedule page after quizzing fixes it, sometimes I have to flush - with both kanji and vocab.
10 years ago
Report Content
shvelven
Here's my report for today's quizzing. The first number is the "to study" number from the schedule summary page. The second number is the "to study" number from the quiz results (I went back to the schedule summary between quizzes just in case that might cause the counter to fix itself). The number in parentheses is what it [i]should[/i] be. Quiz #1, 209 → 159. Correct. Quiz #2, 159 → 159 (109). Incorrect, did not update. Quiz #3, 159 (109) → 159 (59) Quiz #4, 159 (59) → 159 (9) Quiz #5, 159 (9) → 159 (0) When I checked the summary page after I finished and it was still stuck. That was about an hour ago. It's still stuck. I haven't flushed it in case there's some useful state data. [u][b]Observations[/b][/u] 1) The counter worked for the first quiz, so it must have gotten stuck on the second. If you enabled the verbose logging for my quizzes, that would be a good place to start looking. 2) I did notice that I got the term "ひまわり" on both quiz 1 and 2. Didn't we determine the other day that the site is supposed to push related vectors to the next day? Perhaps that had something to do with the counter getting stuck. Seems unlikely to me, but who knows, it could be related.
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Trying to knock down a number of other bugs, but I'll hopefully get the logger in this evening.
10 years ago
Report Content
shvelven
Let me know when you get it up and running. I'll wait to do my quizzes until then.
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Thanks to some help from shvelven - found a major issue that was affecting the daily quiz goal numbers. I expect them to look much better. Please let me know if you've seen either a)improvement or b)no more issues.
10 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1617
So far today I'm seeing no issues! [[EDIT]] So close! Had one 'sticky' term in kanji schedule 10022, but just clicking back to the schedule page cleared it out
10 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1724
modified a) some improvement. I still have to flush about half my schedules, but they are only reading 2-4 left to study in 0 days instead of all ready to study.
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Added some additional fixes, let's give it a day and see how it goes.
10 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Level: 189
I think something is very off here. I am pretty sure I finished 4 of my schedules already today, and now they all show up with stuff left to study? And flush is not helping... ETA: I clicked on one schedule where I'm sure I finished it down to 0, and it does give me quizzes. So IDK if stuff got messed up with the dates and if this is tomorrow's workload, but that's kind of... less than ideal?
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
http://www.renshuu.org/index.php?page=community/forum_topic&topic_id=6141&post_id=latest#latest
10 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Level: 189
I don't know how many minutes I'm supposed to wait, but I haven't seen any change -- I still get the 'to study' numbers that shouldn't be there.
10 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana