Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [MAJOR BUG] Slightly off schedule summary numbers

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 4 of 4

マイコー
Level: 261
Has anyone seen problems since being added to the logging system? I haven' had a single 'out of sync' error come up on the end. Keep in mind that the schedule resets at the beginning of every quiz, so any issues will disappear if you quiz again without checking the summary page. It also might mean that the only issues are coming into play when a term in schedule A is also present in schedule B, and incorrect data is getting applied to B. In other words, (logger or no) - has anyone that has a single vocab or kanji schedule experienced any issues lately?
10 years ago
Report Content
BrazenNegro
Level: 1
that problem seems to be fixed, but the problem with it not quizzing the full amount popped up again - on a new vocab mastery schedule (JLPT -N5 - 15/16) I had 60 terms to study and it started me out with 28, and then a second quiz of 32 despite the studied term limit being 100
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Different problem, different thread please :)
10 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1599
my schedules have been looking fine!!
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I got about 11 emails (error reports) over the last 12 hours or so - didn't have quite all the data I was looking for so I bumped it up, but that does mean that the actual errors are rather low, but still there. Will keep at it!
10 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana