和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - マイコー is on holiday! 8/9-8/16

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs



avatar
マイコー
Level: 346
I'm going to enjoy some よさこい down in Shikoku and try not to get eaten by the typhoon. Beta users - give us a bunch of mobile issues so we can fix them all after I return!
0
12 years ago
avatar
benjiz
Level: 6
Well here's an issue: the stars don't increase when I quiz a mastery schedule on mobile.... see screenshots attached Hope you're enjoying the Obon! Ben [url=http://i.imgur.com/TUwQUpY.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/TUwQUpY.png[/img][/url][url=http://i.imgur.com/YpvSnuM.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/YpvSnuM.png[/img][/url]
0
12 years ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana