Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Schedule leftover numbers - round 3

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 2 of 4

マイコー
Level: 256
So - you had 2 terms, it showed 2 to study, you studied 2, and it only knocked it down one? When you say bars, you mean that the daily study goal was off, but the graph on the right side was correct?
9 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1573
correct on all counts
9 years ago
Report Content
shishamo
Level: 52
Schedule 20128 is currently showing an extra term. Clicking on "Study this Schedule" in the summary page or "Study" from the dashboard results in "You have no terms left to study". The graph on the summary page does show one mastery level 4 term ready to study. Reloading doesn't change anything. I have a clone of this schedule (13504) which is supposed to be exactly the same except for 13504 being enabled for the debugger. It shows the same total number of mastery 4 terms, but with none ready to study and one more finished studying.
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
*grumbles* figures that it would be the one without the logger in it that works out correctly =/.
9 years ago
Report Content
shishamo
I'll try to be a good user and go with the schedule that has the debugger enabled on it more than I have been :)
9 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
kanji schedule 5183 today - started having 38(ish?) terms, under my 40-per-quiz maximum. Quizzed through, 'end quiz' showed one term left to study. Showed up in both graphs and terms to study on the summary page, flushed it out fine. Hadn't happened in a while!
9 years ago
Report Content
FWIW: I had this too, today, (one term left after studying) for schedule 12206 (it's currently still in that state).
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Have you guys been having new terms come into your schedule? I *think* there is a new bug with introducing new terms, but I have not been able to get enough info on it yet.
9 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
nope, I haven't changed that schedule in ages!
9 years ago
Report Content
I had two new terms.
9 years ago
Report Content
ロンダ
Level: 1662
I have added new terms in both kanji and vocabulary schedules; however have not had any problems recently with leftover terms to be studied.
9 years ago
Report Content
Same behaviour today: 1 kanji left to study after finishing a quiz with 2 new terms. (I'll leave it in this state until tomorrow.)
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Feel free to continue studying; unfortunately, the nature of this bug is that once it reaches that state, there isn't any "evidence" left to look at - the only real way to catch it is in the middle of the quiz via the debugger, which hasn't been all too helpful as of late.
9 years ago
Report Content
Level: 1
I have two extra terms on vocab schedule 16208. I'm buffing real hard right now (looking at like 800+ vocab, 300+ kanji a day give or take). [url=https://i.imgur.com/IGHtmS7.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/IGHtmS7.png[/img][/url]
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Thanks for the report - do you feel like having me add your schedule to the debugger? It will slow the loading of questions down, and you can ask me to take you out at any time without negatively affecting anything in your schedule, but the debugger is the key to pulling these issues out.
9 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
kanji schedule 5183 again, same as before
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
ok, keeping an eye on it!
9 years ago
Report Content
FoeNyx
Level: 416

On my kanji schedule 13431, at the end of the short quizz there were still 2 terms left. (I might have added just 2 terms yesterday in that schedule)

It maches the indications in the menu.

The schedule summary page indicates :

Daily study goals (number of terms)

2 left for today

but also :

181 total terms
1715 (947%) studied ← wow, that's rather strange too

"Start this schedule" → "You have no terms left to study."

(You can add the debugger if it can help you)

9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Does this happen consistently for you, or just this one time?

9 years ago
Report Content
shishamo

I've having an extra single term with schedule 19987.

I didn't actually study this schedule today; this is one my paired schedules, where one has the debugger enabled and one doesn't, but the quiz materials and settings are the same. So, I studied all the terms through 13595 (with the debugger enabled).

I think, although I'm not 100% sure, that the two schedules were even with each other until I studied an unrelated schedule (probably 13512 or 13787).

9 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana