Forums - Schedule leftover numbers - round 3

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 3 of 4

Years Studied: 9 (on spare time)
Level: 14, : 40
6 years ago
Site admin
Level: 28, : 4,299

I did isolate one issue on a kanji quiz for another user, patched it up.

6 years ago

"On my kanji schedule 13431, at the end of the short quizz there were still 2 terms left."

It happened again (and like last time I added a term on this schedule yesterday).

I will try to see if it's going back to normal, and if adding another term does reproduce the problem the day after.

6 years ago
Site admin

Can I throw that into the debugger?

6 years ago

Of course wink.gif but today it's back to normal ...

6 years ago

« Beta renshuu detected an error in your schedule's summary numbers. »

Seems it was triggered today as well wink.gif

6 years ago
Site admin

That's since I turned on the logger. I see the error log that popped up - it usually takes me 30-45 minutes to break down the data, so I'll be looking at it this evening!

6 years ago
Site admin

@FoeNyx - While I cannot confirm whether or not this caused your errors, I did find an error and fixed it up. Time will tell if it clears up your other issue, but I think it'll definitely help.

6 years ago
Years Studied: Too many
Studying: not nearly enough
Level: 52, : 12

I just hit this in the middle of a kanji quiz. And, it was right after I had manually adjusted the mastery level on a term --- I didn't think that I knew the definition as well as my numbers would indicate, so I reset the definition back down to level 1.

6 years ago
Site admin

Thanks for the update with those specifics. Did you update it via clicking on the stars for the term and adjusting via the popup?

6 years ago

Yes, I clicked on the stars and used the popup. It was on a schedule with the debugger enabled, so you should have hopefully gotten a report on it.

6 years ago
Site admin

Yes, I did get it, and applied a patch that should hopefully take care of it!

6 years ago
Years Studied: since 2000
Studying: のため、だから
Level: 207, : 4,388

had one on kanji schedule 5738, not sure if that's in the debugger or not. Had 1 remaining at the end of first quiz (didn't check how many terms to start, thought it was less than my max of 40 though), but when I tried, it actually was legitimately there, plus an additional new term. However, 1 term to study was still listed after I quizzed those two. Flushing fixed, as always

6 years ago
Site admin

The easiest way to tell if they are in the debugger is if an error message appears in the middle of the quiz saying renshuu caught a mistake with the schedule numbers. I'll add it, but the effect won't go in for a few days, as we're readying a rather large update.

6 years ago
[quote]Yes, I did get it, and applied a patch that should hopefully take care of it![/quote] The debugger report that you should have just gotten was another case of this. The quiz was on the onyomi. Oddly enough, I really thought that it was the definition that I reset, but looking at the stats now, it's the onyomi that's gone down to level 1. Perhaps user error, though.
5 years ago
Site admin

Sorry - it took awhile to get back to this. If you recall, can you take me through the steps that you took? The error report that came up did show a shift in the definition mastery levels.

I've tried to replicate what I think you did (get a question right, then mark definition down to level 1), but haven't been able to replicate the issue.

5 years ago
Studying: JLPT2
Level: 251, : 215
Vocab schedule 6584 now has five leftover terms. It's been going up by one each day. Summary shows five left to study across the board; flushing clears it. Haven't changed any settings (ever?) but have added a few terms this week.
5 years ago
Site admin

Added that one to the debugger!

When you added the terms, were they individually added via the plus button?

5 years ago
Yeah, more than likely. Don't think I unhid any terms this week--sorry, can't remember.
5 years ago

Forgot how much I hated the logging delays sweatdrop.gif. Part of the problem was some terms I unhid that rehid themselves. Still throwing the continue studying with no available terms at least twice a week.

5 years ago
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.