Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 3 of 4

FoeNyx
Level: 420
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I did isolate one issue on a kanji quiz for another user, patched it up.

9 years ago
Report Content
FoeNyx

"On my kanji schedule 13431, at the end of the short quizz there were still 2 terms left."

It happened again (and like last time I added a term on this schedule yesterday).

I will try to see if it's going back to normal, and if adding another term does reproduce the problem the day after.

9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Can I throw that into the debugger?

9 years ago
Report Content
FoeNyx

Of course wink.gif but today it's back to normal ...

9 years ago
Report Content
FoeNyx

« Beta renshuu detected an error in your schedule's summary numbers. »

Seems it was triggered today as well wink.gif

9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

That's since I turned on the logger. I see the error log that popped up - it usually takes me 30-45 minutes to break down the data, so I'll be looking at it this evening!

9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

@FoeNyx - While I cannot confirm whether or not this caused your errors, I did find an error and fixed it up. Time will tell if it clears up your other issue, but I think it'll definitely help.

9 years ago
Report Content
shishamo
Level: 52

I just hit this in the middle of a kanji quiz. And, it was right after I had manually adjusted the mastery level on a term --- I didn't think that I knew the definition as well as my numbers would indicate, so I reset the definition back down to level 1.

9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks for the update with those specifics. Did you update it via clicking on the stars for the term and adjusting via the popup?

9 years ago
Report Content
shishamo

Yes, I clicked on the stars and used the popup. It was on a schedule with the debugger enabled, so you should have hopefully gotten a report on it.

9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Yes, I did get it, and applied a patch that should hopefully take care of it!

9 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1605

had one on kanji schedule 5738, not sure if that's in the debugger or not. Had 1 remaining at the end of first quiz (didn't check how many terms to start, thought it was less than my max of 40 though), but when I tried, it actually was legitimately there, plus an additional new term. However, 1 term to study was still listed after I quizzed those two. Flushing fixed, as always

9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

The easiest way to tell if they are in the debugger is if an error message appears in the middle of the quiz saying renshuu caught a mistake with the schedule numbers. I'll add it, but the effect won't go in for a few days, as we're readying a rather large update.

9 years ago
Report Content
shishamo
[quote]Yes, I did get it, and applied a patch that should hopefully take care of it![/quote] The debugger report that you should have just gotten was another case of this. The quiz was on the onyomi. Oddly enough, I really thought that it was the definition that I reset, but looking at the stats now, it's the onyomi that's gone down to level 1. Perhaps user error, though.
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Sorry - it took awhile to get back to this. If you recall, can you take me through the steps that you took? The error report that came up did show a shift in the definition mastery levels.

I've tried to replicate what I think you did (get a question right, then mark definition down to level 1), but haven't been able to replicate the issue.

9 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1713
Vocab schedule 6584 now has five leftover terms. It's been going up by one each day. Summary shows five left to study across the board; flushing clears it. Haven't changed any settings (ever?) but have added a few terms this week.
9 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Added that one to the debugger!

When you added the terms, were they individually added via the plus button?

9 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Yeah, more than likely. Don't think I unhid any terms this week--sorry, can't remember.
9 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり

Forgot how much I hated the logging delays sweatdrop.gif. Part of the problem was some terms I unhid that rehid themselves. Still throwing the continue studying with no available terms at least twice a week.

9 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana