Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - New thread for each issue (except visual issues)

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

マイコー
Level: 261

As the topic says, I'll be able to better track down and isolate functional bugs if each one is isolated to a separate thread.

If you have similar visual issues that you suspect are caused by the same thing, feel free to group them. Thanks!

7 years ago
Report Content
tomuon
Level: 468
When I merged 15 vocabulary schedules into one larger one, it looks like schedule health was not transferred properly to the new larger schedule.  Each of the smaller schedules had 1 to 4 terms to be studied today, however the new large schedule has 483 terms to study today.  I did the same merge on several smaller kanji schedules and in this case it seems to have worked correctly: the larger schedule's terms to be studied today is the sum of the smaller schedules.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Is it possible that the vectors you are studying on the new schedule are different from some of the other ones? For example, if you have a,b,c vectors on a bunch of small ones leveled up to 4 or 5, then you have a,b,d on the new one, all of a sudden it might look like many of the terms that were 4 or 5 are now a)lower and b)need to be studied immediately.
6 years ago
Report Content
tomuon
Level: 468

Is it possible that the vectors you are studying on the new schedule are different from some of the other ones? For example, if you have a,b,c vectors on a bunch of small ones leveled up to 4 or 5, then you have a,b,d on the new one, all of a sudden it might look like many of the terms that were 4 or 5 are now a)lower and b)need to be studied immediately.

Yes, that turned out to be the case.  I think everything was set to a,b,d, pre-merge, but for some reason, the post-merge was set to a,b,c. Strange thing is, the post merge schedule was one of the pre-merge ones; I merged all the other schedules into it.  Anyway, it's all good now.  Thanks!
6 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
Not sure where to post visual issues.
The haiku page looks funny on my mobile.
m0vnug4ifh2tqenvbj4wo0hao.png
6 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
And the bind my sentence to the dictionary window is kinda off-centered. Not sure if it has always been that way, cause I only recently tried this with my phone.

b6r8hpy8sh2k0mrbcczxeaa0d.png
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
@Karlla - this thread is ok, or another one! I just didn't one separate threads for each individual issue if someone had, for example, 3 or 4 things to report :).

I believe both issues should be fixed, please confirm!
6 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Yes, perfect.
Thank you
6 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
When I want to use the 'filter kanji by parts' option, the dictionary doesn't show the full set of kanji parts even when completely scrolled down.
On my mobile I can see parts up to 10 strokes.
uv68xbif8mihd5sn5m2dnsfzu.jpg
6 years ago
Report Content
So I believe this just started today (or yesterday, perhaps). Two issues (this screenshot is on my dashboard on PC using Chrome):

First, you can see the nested borders in the Recent grammar section, as well as the strange spacing in which "Written?" is cut off, and the position / spacing of N4 and 0%.

Second, according to the configuration page, Upcoming hankos (and all sections below) should be in the second column. They are not in the second column, and are much narrower than those above it.

m6am0cezcb4xp5yqkstjxct34.png
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
There is an issue with the grammar expression list in "recent grammar" - same thing appears to be happening in dictionary results. Remove that panel for now to get it back to normal. Will be looking into the issue this evening!
6 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
I also noticed, that originally when I tapped a word in the sentence search, a pop-up window would give me a translation. But these days, I am being redirected to the kanji dictionary.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Should be fixed, please confirm.

6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
@Karlla - still working on the dictionary issue, sorry!
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I...think it should be working. It is working in the testing that I am doing, but I fear that I knocked something else out of place.

6 years ago
Report Content
ダーク47
Level: 1
When I tried to create a new kanji lesson, the page crashed. Also, I tried to create a vocab lesson, just for check, and got the same error. I'm using Chrome. 
revecmu6qfjfarvem6e82pfht.png
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
It has been fixed! Thanks for the report.
6 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
The kanji parts issue has been solved for both pc and mobile.

On my pc I can hover over a word and get the translation pop-up. However, it only works on my mobile with kana words. As soon as I tap a kanji I'm still being redirected to the kanji dictionary.
6 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
the sign out button is a bit off-centered on my pc (using firefox)
ypcr2qu2yvckoc5ejdv8mmin7.jpg
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I am unable to replicate that. I tried adjusting the zoom on the browser as well. Do you have any plugins or other settings that might be affecting the zoom in a unique way?
6 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana