Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - discuss about Language School which is helpful to find a job after the Japanese

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

Hi guys,

I am going to apply to a Japanese Language school in Japan and my plan is to appy for a job there after completing the course. And now I'm confusing between these 2 options:

• Normal Japanese Language School such as Yoshida, ICU,... which has good reviews of their education program.
  • Well-known Japanese Language Center of Keio or Waseda University which has many negative reviews.

Actually, I have some Japanese friends and they said Japanese companies prefer candidates graduated from well-known universities. Even though Japanese Language Center of Keio or Waseda University is not an official department within the university, it somehow belongs to Keio and Waseda.

Could you give me your oppinion and advice for which school did you take and your experience of finding a job in Japan after completing your course?

Thanks a bunch!

7 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana