Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Favorite Japanese TV shows?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

Hey everyone,

I've recently started watching Japanese TV online and want to know if anyone has some recommended shows?

7 years ago
Report Content
ジェシー
Level: 104
これはどう?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ibaraki

ゆうによってっていた。

7 years ago
Report Content
こはく
Level: 387

I've heard a lot of good things about テラスハウス and のグルメ, including from Japanese people, though I haven't seen them myself.

The only Japanese TV series I have seen was 、which was pretty good, not in a "Best TV Show Ever" sort of way but in an "entertaining way to spend some time" sort of way.

7 years ago
Report Content
I try to watch Japanese stuff on Netflix. I won't watch the actual TV here, because chances are it's all crap.
6 years ago
Report Content
gesalt
Level: 1336
ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
6 years ago
Report Content
arrietty87
Level: 946

I have a Netflix account.. "Midnight Dinner" is a gem, Hajimete no Otsukai (or Old Enough) is also really charming, ... "Samurai gourmet" will make you dream of food and quaint adventures :p...

Being a 90s kid, I have also being re-watching "Ranma 1/2" and Sailor Moon.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 235

I have a Netflix account.. "Midnight Dinner" is a gem, Hajimete no Otsukai (or Old Enough) is also really charming, ... "Samurai gourmet" will make you dream of food and quaint adventures :p...

I love Midnight Diner and MD Tokyo Stories, also Old Enough really gives you that genuine everyday life insight.

Another one I first watched was channeru sono mama (Stay Tuned) it is only ご episodes but it was made for the 50th anniversary of a TV network.

it is a really enjoyable series. To be honest I really hope they do another one. W

1 year ago
Report Content
arrietty87
Level: 946

I love Midnight Diner and MD Tokyo Stories, also Old Enough really gives you that genuine everyday life insight.

Another one I first watched was channeru sono mama (Stay Tuned) it is only ご episodes but it was made for the 50th anniversary of a TV network.

it is a really enjoyable series. To be honest I really hope they do another one. W

cool, I have not heard of "Sono mama" but I will try and check it out!

1 year ago
Report Content
pup72
Level: 381

I'm in Australia FWIW. Some Japanese TV content I've enjoyed recently is:

(1) various anime on Crunchyroll, Bilibili, Netflix and surprisingly even on Youtube there's many complete series

(2) J-drama on Viki Rakuten and other websites that host Asian drama

(3) Ride on Time and Arashi's Diary, fly-on-the-wall style documentary series (both focus on male Jpop idols) on Netflix

(4) VS Arashi an indoor sports celebrity panel game which is on SBS on demand for free online and with English subtitles.

Netflix and Viki are great for learners as you can set Japanese subtitles.

9 months ago
Report Content
鹿
Level: 43

I'm in Australia FWIW. Some Japanese TV content I've enjoyed recently is:

(1) various anime on Crunchyroll, Bilibili, Netflix and surprisingly even on Youtube there's many complete series

(2) J-drama on Viki Rakuten and other websites that host Asian drama

(3) Ride on Time and Arashi's Diary, fly-on-the-wall style documentary series (both focus on male Jpop idols) on Netflix

(4) VS Arashi an indoor sports celebrity panel game which is on SBS on demand for free online and with English subtitles.

Netflix and Viki are great for learners as you can set Japanese subtitles.

i love & enjoy to watch anime in crunchy roll too and my favorite anime is 『MUSHOKU TENSEI 』、and you can watch some of the J-drama and watching japanese music videos OR J-pop there!! & You can read various and rare titles of manga too!!!。( ;∀;)( ω-、)♪ヽ(´▽`)/

9 months ago
Report Content
pup72
Level: 381

Hey there fellow anime enjoyer! By coincidence when I read your post, my partner (while cooking) was streaming songs from anime, and the opening song from Mushoku Tensei Season 2 started playing. What a beautiful song. MY favourite anime of all time is Yuri on Ice, but I've never succeeded in persuading anyone else to watch it. My favourite recent anime is Oshi no Ko. I'm probably not a big isekai watcher, I don't think, although I'm planning to give Shield Hero a go just because I love that song they used in it, Kimi no Namae. Also subs! Never, ever dubs!

9 months ago
Report Content
鹿
Level: 43

Hey there fellow anime enjoyer! By coincidence when I read your post, my partner (while cooking) was streaming songs from anime, and the opening song from Mushoku Tensei Season 2 started playing. What a beautiful song. MY favourite anime of all time is Yuri on Ice, but I've never succeeded in persuading anyone else to watch it. My favourite recent anime is Oshi no Ko. I'm probably not a big isekai watcher, I don't think, although I'm planning to give Shield Hero a go just because I love that song they used in it, Kimi no Namae. Also subs! Never, ever dubs!

oh,thanks!!!(*゚∀゚*)i never expected this to happen ,and i hope your partner enjoyed this song..♡

9 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana