Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual issues megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 5 of 6

mimi-min
Level: 50
マイコー!! I came back after a few months of dedicated writing practice to find that you added dark mode to beta! Yay, thank you!

Unfortunately there's a problem I'm having with the aforementioned "add to schedule" popup for vocabulary during quizzes on mobile (Android if it helps) - when I tap the plus, the popup appears all the way at the top the page... I was wondering why it wasn't appearing until I scrolled up. 

There's also a strange issue happening now and then (I think randomly sometimes when I tap study schedules in the side menu?) which logs me out somehow. I wish i had more information than that, but it's only happened to me twice and I don't remember exactly what I was doing at the time. I will report more details if it happens again.

これからもってくださいね!しておきます!☆( > ω • )
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
Sorry for the delay! I had a work vacation (as in, I was so busy at work I had to take a vacation from renshuu). Where exactly are you clicking the + button? (As in, where does it appear on the screen?)
6 years ago
Report Content
mimi-min
Sorry for the delay! I had a work vacation (as in, I was so busy at work I had to take a vacation from renshuu). Where exactly are you clicking the + button? (As in, where does it appear on the screen?)

I would say I hope you enjoyed your vacation, but it sounds like it might have been tough. Hang in there!

Here's a screenshot (with a little bit of the popup in it):
d8n8xqijvzhtn5zbwppqjdet3.jpg This is during a scheduled kanji quiz.

Also, not exactly a visual but not a massive issue; it seems when I use a quote in forms, on mobile at least, it puts the cursor inside the quote footer div, meaning I have to use html view to get out of it. 
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
This should be fixed (the position issue). Give it a try!

Also - I was unable to replicate the quoting issue - can you see if you can replicate it on a pc?

Lastly - I see one of the icons was not displaying properly in your screenshot (probably the half star). It'll be fixed in the next update!
6 years ago
Report Content
mimi-min
This should be fixed (the position issue). Give it a try!

Also - I was unable to replicate the quoting issue - can you see if you can replicate it on a pc?

Lastly - I see one of the icons was not displaying properly in your screenshot (probably the half star). It'll be fixed in the next update!

The position and star issues haven't changed on my end, has it been updated for all beta users? Also I'm on mobile, so that could contribute to it as well.

As for the quoting issue, I'm in the middle of moving preparations (to Japan, hurrah!), so my computer isn't available right now. I will try it when everything is back in order.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Hmm - can you see if it is better now?
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144
I seem to remember that during the previous beta rounds, when using the beta version there was a change to the logo to include the word beta. Not sure if not having it this time is intentional or not, but it can be helpful to have to easily distinguish which version is being used, especially if we get any bugs related to joining/leaving the beta.

BTW, I'm loving the new percentage icons, they look so neat and clean!
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I took it out! Wasn't planning on throwing it back in.

I know! - the redesign for the percents is much simpler in terms of code and much cleaner.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144
The formatting for the shiritori submission popup seems to have gotten messed up (on Android):
opqp20bs450c2d3a5t36rrrrt.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Already fixed, update will be later today! Thanks :)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Patch is in place.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
When I'm in the dictionary and hover over the cog wheel, for entries at the bottom of the window it happens that the pop-up shows up far at the top.
That happened when I opened the dictionary while quizzing and again when I came back to my dashboard, but not now that I'm in the forum. (I use firefox on windows pc)
d4f4g52gu2uaiqc8pdco05wnj.jpg
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
How about now?
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Seems to be working fine now.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Correction... it's not working fine. True enough, the issue seems to be solved, but now another problem occurs occasionally. 
Either in-quiz or dashboard, when I open the dictionary the site freezes. I am told "A website is slowing down your browser. What should be done?". When I hit "stop website", the dictionary closes and the site goes back to normal. I can even open the dictionanry and type in the search term now, but hitting search doesn't produce any results. And even clicking any buttons in the dashboard doesn't work i.e. I cannot start a quiz without first reloading the site.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Have you seen a pattern to it that I can use to reproduce the issue?

Edit: I know what is happening. Will fix it sometime today!
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
How about now?
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Now I have the problem, that the pop-up with the previous search terms covers the input box as soon as I open the dictionary or click into the input box. It doesn't disappear when I start typing, hence I cannot see what I'm typing.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
This still in firefox? Can I get a screenshot?
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Yes, still firefox.
Hope that's enough. I thought a full screenshot would be too big.
jcf7f7e33fjodoyyy0onr45u3.jpg
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana