Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual issues megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 1 of 6

マイコー
Level: 256
In order to (one day) allow for a dark mode and more flexibility with the colors on the site, I am going through the insane task of cleaning up, reorganizing, and simplifying the css on the site (css is what stylizes the site in terms of size, color, placement, ...everything. Without css, it would look like a mess of text).

This is a huge task, and while I am checking as much as I can, please mention all visual bugs in this thread only. Attach screenshots when possible.

Thanks!
6 years ago
Report Content
Level: 156
(Is this the right category? If it is not, please tell me I'll delete this post)

Just now 9.27PM JST, I logged on renshuu using my smartphone and layout change into PC mode. I have make sure and refresh the page but the problem still presist (I see no problem when I log on my laptop though and wonder is it just on my side, or renshuu had just update?

I have attach screenshot below

Cheers

nqezshxbydmojf524nbgdifu7.pngjao8otjtnzrk2xmxpkzj6dmio.png2hnb7m6r8tvhn76hhntnreoyf.png
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
This is fine for this thread. Sorry about the issue, I'm looking into it now.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Sorry about that, it should be fixed now!

6 years ago
Report Content
Level: 156
Hello! I tried it immediately and everything is back to normal! Thank you! 

6k4pkvgftbv6wq7eoj0jbyz66.png
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144
Two visual issues.

1: Previously the box with my user info on the dashboard displayed the daily challenges next to the my Kao-chan section, but now they have been pushed down below, leaving a bunch of empty space in their place. Perhaps related, the percentage bars for the challenges are now twice as big.

agahzwf8zqu8fp0ic0j7506qx.jpg 2: For some reason, when I select multiple choice answers in a quiz using the keyboard shortcut, the choice selected is no longer highlighted/outlined before proceeding to the next question. It only happens if I select an answer with the mouse.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
@htatsuha Both should be fixed, please confirm!
6 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1242
Schedules are kept in three columns, although the page was resized in a way that the third column starts to go off screen. Below two screenshots from the post-quiz and dashboard schedule selections, where I shrinked the horizontal browser width as far as possible before renshuu stops showing three columns:

on8oaed2bcjb7xgvb4udnvva6.png

qwfwv2ovo733ctc2kvzsay48d.png
Firefox 58.0.1, Win7
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Should be fixed, please verify!
6 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Definitely fixed for the dashboard; I cannot verify it for the quiz result screen right now as I only have 1 vocab and 1 kanji schedule left.. so always only have 1 column there. Will report back tomorrow morning :)

EDIT: also fixed for the quiz result screen
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
My two issues are fixed, thanks!
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Also found a new bug: the arrows for liking/disliking sentences in the dictionary now appear to be black. Not caused by the Blacken addon. Clicking on them still triggers the normal color changes though.
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
And two more bugs, but shown in the following image:

v2yy8th8p6gj5gy2ne4n5ufmg.jpg 1. The fill-in-the-blank lines are not consistently aligned, with some being at level with the bottom of text, and others being more towards the middle.
2. The unknown word highlight is now much taller than the words highlighted, unlike the blue highlighting used elsewhere.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
The arrow and background issues should be good. For the line issue, can you send me an inquiz report using the Problem? button next time it shows up?
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Arrows and highlighting are fixed! I just sent a inquiz report also.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Sorry, I am still not able to replicate it. Mind tossing a few more inquiz reports my way? When you do, please let me know which sentence you are referring to (as it usually gives me the last 2 questions to look at).

Thanks!
6 years ago
Report Content
ダーク47
Level: 1
In the screen after each question of a quiz, a part of the dictionary screen can be seen behind the "Show the next question" button.
I'm using Chrome (mobile version). The PC version is ok.

is7t4nse3kes6ya7x6qaqmvh2.png
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
The grammar quiz issue is fixed, thanks!
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
The dictionary issue should be fixed!

That being said, I'm doing a LOT of cleaning up with the css, so keep the reports coming as you find them!
6 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Most probably not a visual issue with the site but rather something gone wrong during the image upload, but the most recent kao-chan image is completely white, except for the red hanko. Previous images seem fine [blue highlight due to me selecting the image to make sure that it is truly there]:

rfd6sfo2dnzct4kczidyejp0e.png
6 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana