Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual issues megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 4 of 6

マイコー
Level: 262
That is intentional, and due to the length of the "title".
6 years ago
Report Content
VorpalPlayer
Level: 1378
@ドイツの - should be fixed!
@VorpalPlayer - thanks. One more thing to clarify - can you try loading up the page in private/incognito mode (within Firefox)? I'd like to confirm that it is not an extension or plugin that is interacting badly with the site.

Same problem. Sorry.
6 years ago
Report Content
VorpalPlayer
Level: 1378
@ドイツの - should be fixed!
@VorpalPlayer - thanks. One more thing to clarify - can you try loading up the page in private/incognito mode (within Firefox)? I'd like to confirm that it is not an extension or plugin that is interacting badly with the site.

Same problem.
6 years ago
Report Content
Dissonance
Level: 1250
Questions and navigation bar still cutting off. The browser resolution is 360x559 according to the site.
If this issue is difficult to fix then not necessary to fix it :)
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Questions and navigation bar still cutting off. The browser resolution is 360x559 according to the site.
If this issue is difficult to fix then not necessary to fix it :)
Feels like a bit of wishful thinking, but can you check now and see if there's been any improvement?
6 years ago
Report Content
Dissonance
Checked. Unfortunately, nothing has changed.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
You mind shooting me one more screenshot of the issue as it currently stands?
6 years ago
Report Content
Dissonance
Of course
w7an3n0nnxu2jxokr6fvit5zn.png
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Great news - I think I found the issue. Please try now!
6 years ago
Report Content
Dissonance
It's OK now! Thanks!
fxr85xusjwjskd3txaexca58z.png
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
On Android, when I open the Add To Schedule popup, the close button is so far right that 90% of it is offscreen and it is unclickable.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
How about now?
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
Fixed!
6 years ago
Report Content
Dissonance
When I do some "Fill in the blank" questions the input line and the button seem disabled:

goatc6nz6o785c04mjsq7siv3.png

A little later they return to their normal state:

xptzkvqcdmxzhtpc2r4546ubj.png
If they will not change their color it would be great :)

upd: Also, if a quiz contains questions with only this type, the input line loses focus after each question and I have to click on it to answer the question. 
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Both issues should be fixed!
6 years ago
Report Content
Dissonance
Confirmed!
6 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif
Level: 1827

This has been happening for a while, but I haven't gotten around to complaining about it (^^;)

Every time I first load the site, refresh a page, or finish a quiz, the page loads as usual, then the whole page turns white, then the page appears again. (Firefox, Android)

It doesn't seem that it's refreshing, because for example if I click the kao coin circle quickly enough, after the white disappears the kao coin will have flipped over.

On some pages (e.g. https://www.renshuu.org/forums...) the white happens too quickly to be distracting.

6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Are you using the dark theme?
6 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif
Level: 1827
I wasn't when I noticed this, but in dark mode it looks like it's flashing white because it loads the page in the default colors first before it shows the page in dark colors. Again on some pages the white comes up before you see the whole page in the default colors, so it isn't distracting.

Side note, when I was changing to night mode in settings, I noticed it said "Adjust dark cdolors".
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I *think* I know what this is, and if so, it is unavoidable until I remove a temporary setup in beta (with regards to the colors on the site). The setup is strictly meant for testing, and when it gets removed, this should be resolved as well!
6 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana