Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Bug bounty (free renshuu pro) - kanji marked as unknown when really known

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 2 of 3

じゅうり
Level: 1710
Just not the bug you're looking for. Darn. (._.)
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Got another one today. It was a reading question, so didn't see it until the answer box popped up.
30xpxfcovk5x4njw57diohauy.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
Nuts. One day we'll catch it on that first page. I'll go ahead and reset your bindings to wipe out that version of it.
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31
Hmmm... It's maybe the opposite, but here it is.
I had this question
ej64ahh4ohf6tegv5vkwvbkst.jpg
and I thought it's weird, because this reading is beyond highschool knowledge. But maybe it's JLPT? Or maybe there's a mistake in the JLPT list and JLPT students are only supposed to know む?
When I type komu, む comes before む. Weird
But anyway when I check,
nsr05efjfsm5hpfv2msh8thjc.jpg
I see 3 readings greyed-out that shouldn't be: mazaru, mazeru, komu
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Looks like this was just a data error, and I fixed it up!
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31
ok, む is elementary school level, I'm glad I brought it up, then. But the 3 readings that I mentioned are still greyed-out, although I've seen all 3 at least once. Or is there a minimum mastery level to reach before a reading stops being greyed-out?
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
They are greyed out because you studied the kanji once before I fixed the data, so you'll need to toggle them over.
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Found another one. This one was in a list:
wsj8tm7vsooybvbkws50czisy.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Sorry for the delay. Went ahead and rebuilt the markings.
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Got another one, this time in 4196. Actually popped up last night, but didn't want to send a bug report until I was sure. Can do tomorrow. Here is an in quiz screenshot and one from the end of quiz last night. Even the sentences are gray.

g0idve8xqsfr0v53fz34zs4jm.png
8ffdv7x3bcd8w4bbotidt2m3c.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Based on the screenshots, you just started studying the kanji vectors. Was this because the vectors were of, or because of a change in the status of one of the three kanji in that term?
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
I think it's related to the rebinding you did. I now have a bunch of formerly katakana terms that are now kanji and some kanji terms that are now kana. Not complaining, but some are decidedly odd. Will need to re-add a bunch of stuff later.

That term just popped up as RTS after I finished for the day. Did my grammar scheds (they are the last on my list) and that was there. Seems to have now fixed itself.

I have always had all vectors active on all vocab/kanji that I study.
5 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1603

Got a new one - weird, because the term should also be known but is showing as something I haven't studied before...? (in 'Textbooks' vocab schedule - I'll hold off on quizzing it)

jh2sti85bf7fzckcnkfkwk8tf.png

[[EDIT]] checked today and it's showing as known now

4 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive

This popped up today...

84y808orn4gew4umisbnxf3dk.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Still popping up like that, or did you quiz it? Which schedule?

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760

Saw/see this from time to time. A quick fix is to just learn/unlearn the kanji with two clicks on green cross (and/or the word in question, not sure, but I think I only did the kanji).

4 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive

Still popping up like that, or did you quiz it? Which schedule?

it was in schedule 104620, I didn't quiz it, but today it is showing up again and now is showing as known...

4 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
5pskny0ojcmug6cj5fchdq0nj.jpg

Another one, scheduled 7492. Didn't quiz it. (Also, when using the app, the keyboard completely converts the text box, it's impossible to see what you're typing)

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760

In my „quick_learn" schedule there are five words (all for learning the readings of one kanji (which I already learned, but not these readings; I also marked two of the three as known before starting the quiz). The kanji in all words is marked grey. Haven't started the quiz. Check it out.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I had a migraine all yesterday. Currently, all the terms are marked black.

Question: next time it happens, leave the quiz, then press the quiz button again and see if the coloring changes.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana