Page: 5 of 8

マイコー
Level: 262
Karlla - both issues should be fixed.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
Shouldn't the parser recognise the honorific お? い exists in the database and is parsed accordingly, but おい gets separated although お tends to use hiragana and ご mostly takes the kanji.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
All the お and ご words should work now. I specifically tested the two you each mentioned.

Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Just found another お/ご problem: there is no option to bind to the entry for (which is the one with example sentences).
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Hmm - the rules I added only handled the first character. Lemme rewrite it for the second as well (the initial search in the dictionary only hits the first two characters, then further restricts on the results returned from there).
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Still not getting a dropdown for .
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Can you give me the full sentence you are using? Also, where is the sentence being used?
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
It's a word garden for the prompt ばんごはん, めがね, きらい: をかけるい。ってう。
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Oh, a dropdown. Yea, that's not happening at the moment. I switched it so it can make on the full kanji term, and I just blended the two terms together.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Cool, thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
When binding a sentence using ちらし, there is a dropdown with a choice between the verb stem of らす or the noun らし, but the entry for チラシ is not an option; it can only be bound to when the word is entered as チラシ in katakana.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
This was not enabled for any katakana terms. Should be fixed now. Sorry - I somehow missed this one in all the craziness this week!
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Just added a sentence in the grammar library for ~にしろ, but the にしろ isn't parsed properly.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Mind giving me the full sentence for testing?
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
っているにしろらないにしろ、そのればかる。
にしろにしろ、おがなければできない。
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
As for ~ざるをない in the grammar library, in present tense it parses as をない with the meaning of 'cannot help (doing)', which makes perfect sense. But when using the past tense it parses as る with the meaning of 'to get, to acquire', which doesn't really match the meaning of this construction. This affects 2 or 3 example sentences given for that grammar point. And apparently my own sentence: があったので、をしめざるをなかった。

5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
チラシ/ちらし is fixed, thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
にしろ does work, but you have to put parentheses around it. Otherwise, it's going to say "hey, に " is much more common than にしろ, and split it by default.

I changed ざるをえない to "i-adjective" in the dictionary so it knows conjugating that い at the end is OK. Looks good now1
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Here's another: in a sentence with っても, got parsed as ち, with no dropdown despite the multiple other more common readings. I had to edit the sentence to have いえ in hiragana to get (いえ) as an option.

*Edit* And another: in the sentence カニべにくいです。, the parser is unable to define カニ; had to put it in hiragana or kanji to get it to match to crab.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 8

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana