Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Coin Holiday Contest! Win renshuu pro or real kao coin stickers!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 3 of 3

マイコー
Level: 261
We've got one more week to go! I am thrilled to see so many entries! While this is not to be an indicator of final selections, I'm going to grab a few and throw them on the social media links for renshuu to show off the good work you all have been doing, and hopefully draw some more entries!
5 years ago
Report Content
マリナ20
Level: 2
2crztmn5gpxpd6rn8z3dt50tj.pngめまして みんなさん。Having Kao-chan cosplay as Kacchan for this coin.
5 years ago
Report Content
sanjotb
Level: 223
g30zyty47f6seqrzx3do6tkeo.pngdaruma otashi kao
5 years ago
Report Content
sanjotb
Level: 223
I am very much loving being able to think creatively.  My drawings of Kao might not be the best, but I am having a lot of fun!
oodkonbhqfzwh824fnsre4ms8.pngIchigo kao
x850cmw80txigmkr2z3xnecek.pngtamanegi kao
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
The contest has ended! Will have results on the winters real soon. 
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
Results on the winters? loool
Around here it's cold but barely any snow. ()

Looking forward to the announcement. I really hope that giraffe is going to be a winner.
5 years ago
Report Content
Level: 1
So. I just want to congratulate everyone on their submissions. All of them were great! I really enjoyed everyone's work and was very happy to be a part of it - though obviously not up to the bar you guys set up. But at any rate: Congratulations everyone and thank you!
5 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1263
So. I just want to congratulate everyone on their submissions. All of them were great! I really enjoyed everyone's work and was very happy to be a part of it - though obviously not up to the bar you guys set up. But at any rate: Congratulations everyone and thank you!
いました。

I want to echo this - while I myself didn't take part I still really liked all the submissions all of you contributed! Great work and congratulations everyone! :)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
たせした!

First, some stats. We only had 9 people enter, but among them, we had 37 entries, which is amazing!! I'm going to change the contest rules to let more people get prizes. Since the number of contestants was so low,

ALL contestants will get to choose from a sheet of real-life kao-chan stickers, or 4 months of renshuu pro!
Additionally, the five chosen winners will get both of the above prizes!

So, the winners are...(in no particular order, max of one coin chosen per person)

ccms5wvmzja7vyjahys3tic5q.png
ふでのカオ (by @Karlla)

k8eiiq4ohcagennjekf8eqnc6.png
サラリーマンのカオ (by @すねだ)

5v6k0hhsuvw6r3ue8hbd4ivcb.png
のカオ (by @sanjotb)
susr2v2fi6x6hrd4bpooh22gt.png
とのさまのカオ (by barbarbian)

kzwkgs2pj24mgs76cwcbnymft.png
コスプレのカオ (by @マリナ20)

I will email you if you do not respond within a week, but ALL contests please contact me at michael@renshuu.org with the following

1 - Your prize request (if you were not one of the five winners)
2 - If you choose the kao coin stickers, a postal address. Also, choose 2-3 kao coins you'd like to see included in the sheet of stickers
3 - Although the original contest post stated that only the winners would be added to the site, we'd like to add all of them (free, available to all users). Please tell us if this is ok for your work.

5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
I'm delighted. This is such a wonderful way to start the day. Thank you.
Congrats to all the winners.

Concerning the stickers... We can choose from any of the existing kao coins? Or do you already have a set ready to choose from?
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
It'll be a bit too much work to take separate requests from everyone, but if each person chooses 3-4 from the ones in the site, I'll compile those into a set!
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
It may be a stupid question, but is it possible to use kao coins as an avatar on this site?
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Possible as in permission-wise? Feel free to do so, if that's your question.

If you are asking in the sense of "is there a way to do it" - not within the site itself, but downloading then uploading as an avatar (which I'm guessing is what you did) is fine!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
Oh, that's a good idea. Though doing that made mine look spooky, I kinda like it :)
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Well, it's always better to ask for permission. So, thanks for that.^^
I was really asking for a method on the site. Like click the coin and choose "make avatar" or so. But I understand you don't have that... yet?

Since the broom was my own creation I didn't have to download anything. ;) I suppose I wouldn't download any pictures posted in this thread without getting creator's permission first.

@htatsuha
That fuurin really looks ghostly. I wonder why it came out like this. It's cool though
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
I know the reason came up during the beta testing for the site, I just can't remember what it was.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Just downloading it, it looks normal on my pc, except that the coin has no border and the supposedly transparent background appears all white. When reuploading it to the site, all the white part becomes transparent (and the other colours are also not opaque) having the dark background of the site shining through. I suppose that creates the effect. It looks normal with night mode off.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
So, boring story, but when we draw them, it's two layers - the first layer is white background with the black circle, then the transparent layer on top that is drawn upon. When done, remove the 1st layer and save.

It would make more sense to have the circle on a separate layer or add another white background layer, but just never remember to do it!

Good news - got the stickers printed out! A few of them are off by a millimeter or so, but they look really good! Mailing soon.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Received my stickers just a second ago. They are very lovely. Thank you so much.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Thanks!!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana