和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums -

This topic is tied to the below grammar expression in the grammar library.
だ ろ う 
1. Probably A; I think A; it seems A; I wonder A
彼 は 多 分 失 敗 為 る だ ろ う 。 
He probably will fail, right?
Discussion & Notes (2)
Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese > Grammar Library Talk



avatar
まさむね123
Level: 1
i think だろう can be expanded based on this site. https://japanesetest4you.com/f... 
1
8 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346
Anything in particular that stands out to you?
0
8 years ago
avatar
まさむね123
Level: 1
Anything in particular that stands out to you?

probably; seems; I think; I guess; I wonder; I hope; don’t you agree? The meanings for だろう。Im not sure if it needs the same setup like でしょう since theres a seperate page for だろうと思う(which could have the same expression?)

addendum: あの様子からして離婚は間近だろう。(https://www.imabi.net/thevolit...)
Based on that condition, divorce is surely close.

迷惑だろう。
It's probably a bother. - i guess な adj is the same on でしょう (-な)
0
8 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346
I see! I thought you were referring to something regarding the structure. I cannot make the title that large, but I did expand it out some!
0
8 years ago
Getting the posts




Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese > Grammar Library Talk


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana