Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Conjuction Quizes and Minor Suggestions

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Level: 1
I have some more ideas for the site:

Conjugation Quizzes:

Quizzes where you are shown a verb (or adjective) and you are asked to conjugate them in different ways.
Example:
Question: べる + Formal + Past + Progressive
Answer: べていました

Minor Suggestions:

- Add a repeat hotkey for listening quizzes, different but close to the default for replaying vocab audio.
- Option to change the site's font (either site wide, or for quizzes only.)
- Custom definitions for grammar quizzes.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
What do you mean by custom definitions for grammar quizzes? Can you give an example?
5 years ago
Report Content
Either an option to append custom definitions to a grammar point, which could show up as a community definition or a private one. Or alternatively, a way to add suggestions.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Are you referring to the JLPT N5 through N1 lessons?

So, for example, if you have 
~たい as the grammar point, instead of "want to A", you would want to add an alternate definition to that?

I'm trying to get if you'd like to have custom definitions added to the grammar library, or to something that would actually appear in the grammar questions themselves.

1 - I definitely plan on expanding the usefulness of the conjugation quizzes. I love your idea, and hope to implement it when I can!
2 - Repeating listening - definitely a good idea. 
3 - Site's font - this is tricky because there are limited fonts that EVERYONE has available - it would have to be a font offered for download. Can I ask why you'd like such an option? My *guess* would be that you might want to try reading the kanji in different fonts, such as more traditional fonts or handwritten ones.
5 years ago
Report Content
Yep, for quizzes. Some grammar points have slight differences that make them hard to tell apart, such as あっての and ゆえに. Having either a personal or community reference could help with that, as an extra more indepth explaination. Another alternative is to add comparisons to the grammar library.

And yep, it doesn't need to be fancy, just something that renders characters such as and さ in a more handwritten form.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Also, feel free to post definition suggestions to any grammar pages - I'll look over and you add (write them at the comments on the bottom of that grammar page)/change any that seem to improve things!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana