Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Is there a way to study a schedule's terms at a particular mastery level?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

mechan
Level: 581
Is there a way to study a schedule's terms at a particular mastery level?
For example, I'd like to make a temporary review quiz for all words in a JLPT 2  schedule that have a mastery level of 2.
5 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1260
One way I know to get to something similar you want:
In your JLPT N2 schedule click on the 2 of the mastery level, this will open up a list of all terms on that level. In this list, click on "Export" in the top left and select "All Pages" and Export Style "Basic (No English)".
Next, create a new schedule via Learn -> Study Center -> Scheds -> Make a Schedule -> Vocabulary -> <Enter Name> -> Make Schedule
This will then redirect you to your new (empty) schedule - here click on Add study materials -> "Add/remove individual terms" [the second tab, besides searching the library] and in here paste the list of words you got in the Export step further above.

You can now review these words as much as you like. I believe they will go up in mastery if you do them right, but only to a maximum mastery level of 4. Even when the schedule is "done" (nothing left to do today) you can just click on the grey "review" button next to the number of items studied in this schedule (below the grey "adjust +/-" button)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260
It is not currently available, sorry!
5 years ago
Report Content
mechan
Thanks for the suggestion, SirEdgar. I tried to add my exported list of individual terms to a new schedule but none of the buttons work. After clicking on Add all, Add all without duplicates, and adding the terms individually, my new schedule still has zero terms. 
5 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1260
This sound like a bug. I just did try adding individual words to my own schedule and it worked as expected. Hopefully @マイコ- can help here
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260
Send me the exported list you tried to use. You can shoot it to michael@renshuu.org
5 years ago
Report Content
mechan
I figured out what went wrong. I did an Export Basic instead of Export Basic (No English). I couldn't add words because they included the English definitions. I somehow overlooked the error message saying the terms were not found in the dictionary. Sorry about the false alarm, and thanks again for the help.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana