Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - What answer should be reported as "I think my answer is also correct" ?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

|マルコ|
Level: 110
esoefbwhqas5ss3u4fhhxz65h.png
Sometimes I'm too hasty in giving my answers, like in the image above I've answered しゅじゅつ as soon as I've read "surgery". This doesn't imply I didn't know げか, and maybe if given another attempt, I would have read the whole meaning line before giving the answer.
Should answers like the one above be reported as "I think my answer is also correct" because I had intended it only for the "surgery" part of the question I had read, or is the feature intended only for words that are almost identical?
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260
You're free to report it - it does not make any automatic changes. I manually go through all of those submissions, and only give a second chance it I think they are close enough. In this case, though, I would reject the submission for the reason you gave - if it matches one part of the meaning, but *really* doesn't match another part of it, I would not let it be considered as an alternate.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana