Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

じゅうり
Level: 1711
Got it working
4 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1266
I made a new schedule today, but it does not appear on my dashboard or in the study dropdown. On the "add term" popup it is there on the left side, but is not listed on the right (under schedules). It is on my ME page, and I can study the lessons individually, but not as a schedule. Could you please fix. It is random 03.
Is there a limit to the number of schedules?
This sounds as if it isn't a schedule but a lesson (i.e. ME page only shows lessons and never schedules, "Add Term" popup only has lessons on the left side, etc.) - might be a stupid question from me, but just to help ruling out a mistake: are you absolutely sure you added a new schedule and not just a new lesson (i.e. you had the screen with that "add materials" button and subsequently selected the lessons you want to include into it)? Or did you maybe by chance just added a lesson while you wanted both a lesson and a schedule using this lesson?
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
Glad you got it worked out!

Just fyi, there is no limit to the number of schedules.
4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1711
Yeah, it was some sort of "corrupted content error" on the page. Loaded up a new window, and there it was. Works fine.
Are you sure? You've seen the number of schedules I tend to use....... (@_@)
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
I cannot promise the site is going to load up all snappy if you get too many, but there is no hard limit built into the site. Unless you hit it right when the day trips over for your account, 99% of the processing for the schedules happens on a back server, so you should not really have any heavy lifting when you load up the pages - it's just the pre-calculated data.
Although, if there is anyone that can prove me wrong, ...well, I believe in you!
4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana