espiacent
Level: 760

The setting page looks like this now for me, shifted downwards (all pages):

ihvdqa3fqb2522hefkrhur25d.png
4 years ago
Report Content
akikaze
Level: 100

The color of the cursor inside answer textboxes has changed to a very, very light gray, almost indiscernible from the white background of the textbox. It's hard to tell when the textbox is focused for typing. At least this is my experience in dark mode on Firefox desktop.

sghva0268oo4d50sjckx8mgnj.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Fixed the settings issue, sorry!

Rolling back the cursor changes until I complete the transition of the input boxes in the quizzes so they obey the dark rules.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Found a weird bug / visual problem. I am not entirely sure about when exactly it happens but sometimes when I search for a kanji, click around a bit in the readings and click an english translation to get to other words with that meaning in the vocab tab, then click back on the kanji tab, I get this:

xsmohytjodjjoogxzngrgn7ov.png

I got it reproduced with some terms, I'd say about 20 % of those I tried now. The example above you get if you do the following: Search for kanji . With “most common words“ selected as filter click on “carrier“ of the second vocab shown under the reading “にな“, then click back on the kanji tab above the dictionary search field. This gets me this problem all the time.

Okay, just got another example: search for , then click on the かぎ tab (with “most common readings“ turned on), then on the word “restrict“ in the fifth vocab, then back to kanji tab, and it produced a similar visual result.

Note: If I for example try the second one with “show all words“ and click the same tab and word and go back, the problem doesn't occur.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif
Level: 1818

Intentional? There is no longer an option to delete a just-played word in shiritori.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Yep! Cleaned up a bit of the interface for that game.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

Edit, fixed:

On Android the Problem and End Quiz buttons are missing after returning to a quiz from another page (e.g. a grammar explanation page or checking the dashboard).

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

The leaderboard on the dashboard has some issues for me now: Depending on the filter some content isn't displayed at all (empty list) or it is displayed not on the right but underneath the column where you choose the vectors from.

Edit: Problem gone.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Leaderboard should be better.

leetmotif - how do you mean return to a quiz? In a quiz, go elsewhere, use back button?

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

Right, use the built-in back button.

The quiz resumes as before except for those two buttons.

4 years ago
Report Content
sanjotb
Level: 223

I have noticed when I look at the different hanko scores, and hover over them to see my achievements come of the pop up charts are falling off the edge of the page. This is not happening all the time, mainly on the hankos on the right hand side of the screen. I am not sure if this is something to do with my computer (could well be as it is starting to show its age) or if this is happening to others.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

I just tried. For me, none fall off the edge of the page, but some are opening on the top end of my browser window instead of beside the hanko. Maybe there is a correlation here. :>

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

@leetmotif - should be fixed.

@sanjotb , @espiacent - if either of you can get me a screenshot of the issue, that'd help a lot.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Sure, here is one; this isn't really such a big deal; I still find the issue with the kanji readings mentioned a bit above more urgent (I mean, as urgent as it can be since the page of course overall works like a charm!):

mg42av885rvrjt4qz0q7uodpo.png

(On the left the mouse is over "5-7-5" and on the right it is over "link it up". It basically happens when there isn't enough space to the bottom for the window.)

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thank you for the clarification. I adjusted the settings on the popup. Are they working better for you now?

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Yup! :)

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Edit: fixed.

Not sure if this is beta specific, but I was just looking at my haiku in the writing section of the dashboard on mobile, and the layout has some issues, with the writing display being very narrow and the last lines of haiku are cut off.

p2axws3ppavsp327n0co7sk6t.png

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Found another example of the add to schedule button being the wrong color and submitted an in quiz report. This time I was doing a verb conjugation quiz with select the incorrectly conjugated verb question type. For questions where all verbs used were in schedules already, the button correctly displayed as green. I did get one question, though, with a verb I didn't have in a schedule, and in the answer panel for the question all the add to schedule buttons were grey.
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Edit: fixed.

Code strings visible when mousing over the edit and delete post buttons on a forum post reply.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Code strings should be fixed.

I cannot yet replicate the writing section issue, but I did make some changes to it that might benefit you. If you are still seeing the same thing, please go here and tell me what it reports your viewport width is: https://whatismyviewport.com/

Will address the button issue through the inquiz report.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 6 of 70

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana