Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual Issues Megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Page: 7 of 70

htatsuha
Level: 1147

The writing section looks better, thanks!
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Having problems with site elements duplicating themselves on PC/Firefox. The first image shows something weird the kanji dictionary just did to me, it was bizarre O_o The second image shows what happens sometimes when I try to post in the forums, I get two input boxes, only the second of which has all normal functionality. pwpg2zw6udvepvwzzsidi4n4y.jpg
mpz6qgb30w7jn7td0pwa05ctb.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

K Dict still giving you issues?

As to the duplication of the editor, I have not yet been able to reliably replicate it, making a fix really tricky.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

I thought the scrolling menu bar was fixed, but I found a page that triggered it again. It does seem like the circumstances causing it are consistent, though. It always happens after visiting a page with a text element that spills past the edge of its frame and off the side of the screen instead of wrapping. This time, I found the non-wrapping text on the grammar page for ~とか~とか. As you can see in the image, the menu bar has scrolled out of view.

noxumq82hj7gyiqu5tay0vztm.png

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

(chrome/android) Kanji quizzes are looking wierd this morning. It only affects those question types that ask for a kanji.

vomsofdpsnzp2eheqcdvecd6d.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Kanji questions should be fixed.

As to the grammar page, that is something I've been meaning to change, but I don't have any good ideas for it. With mobile, the construction tables for grammar just don't look good at all because they are designed for wider screens. Same problem happens when certain grammars are introduced through the schedules.

I've added a scrollbar when necessary, but there has got to be a better way to display those construction patterns.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Edit: fixed.

Alignment issue in quizzes:

nosqr5ch3rwxrdhjxxjsp43aj.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed!

4 years ago
Report Content
sanjotb
Level: 223

I have noticed when I look at the different hanko scores, and hover over them to see my achievements come of the pop up charts are falling off the edge of the page. This is not happening all the time, mainly on the hankos on the right hand side of the screen. I am not sure if this is something to do with my computer (could well be as it is starting to show its age) or if this is happening to others.

I have just worked out to screen shot (sorry a bit slow with technology). This is what happened today - I am in a PC.

ccomznr5xhzwiooog4sw3y7qd.png
4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

This issue was posted several times before. Finally I got that, too. When accessing the kanji dict during a quiz.

dcozgy8jb60343ywxd4cmyjyc.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hopefully the popup off the side is better - I never got it to act that badly, but I was able to get it to go off the page, then return it.

I cannot yet replicate the "undefined" issue - please do either of the following

1)Let me know if you can reliably replicate it from outside of a quiz (let me know which page you are on)

2)Send an inquiz report the next time it happens in quiz.

It appears that it is not just the quiz environment that is triggering it, but something else on your page that I have not yet noticed.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760

Hopefully the popup off the side is better - I never got it to act that badly, but I was able to get it to go off the page, then return it.

I cannot yet replicate the "undefined" issue - please do either of the following

1)Let me know if you can reliably replicate it from outside of a quiz (let me know which page you are on)

It appears that it is not just the quiz environment that is triggering it, but something else on your page that I have not yet noticed.

I already explained further up in this thread how to replicate the issue.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

I already explained further up in this thread how to replicate the issue.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks! I saw the message, and I think I've gotten it fixed.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

*thumbs up* :>

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

If in a quiz I click the green cross the pop up can't be closes with an "x" (you can remove it by hovering over the "..." again though; but the "x" for some reason is hidden here.

omdqyurwommrh5qmno2hjxzc0.png
4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

There's a text overlay in the grammar dictionary. (Win7, firefox)

g8evs86q0ac6i40q6b4ze2i7i.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

(mobile) I'm still complaining about the positioning of the pop-up in the dictionary. It sits too high, sometimes the cross disappears entirely underneath the header.

xz8mgh5zg3qtobeq7q3g5wbi8.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Haven't resolved that frustrating popup yet, but does the overlay look better in the grammar dict?

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Noticed a tiny thing: If you click the bonus coin you get, it doesn't open like the others (with little x) but as a full page (so you have to go back in browser).

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 7 of 70

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana