Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual Issues Megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Page: 42 of 70

マイコー
Level: 261

1. With the "tons of daily challenges" - has it happened just the once, or frequently?

2. Karlla - to clarify, your language for terms is set to English, correct? So, despite it being English, these translation center ones are coming up as another language instead of the English?

Also, since it's a listening question - I'm not sure which term that screenshot is referring to.

2 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

2. Karlla - to clarify, your language for terms is set to English, correct? So, despite it being English, these translation center ones are coming up as another language instead of the English?

Also, since it's a listening question - I'm not sure which term that screenshot is referring to.

yes, exactly (both questions)

/めい I believe it was

2 years ago
Report Content
ブレンダン:D
Level: 588
4587736928d3710860ae04b4e2028568f1fe0a33f5183ef6.png

Ending parentheses without one to start.

2 years ago
Report Content
stupidguy
Level: 182

The daily challenges thing happened only on that day, 2022-03-27. Today, 2022-03-28, it's back to normal.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Karlla, it should be good.
Also, rogue parenthesis has been removed from the scene.

2 years ago
Report Content
stupidguy

Challenges update.

My challenge settings: I have 11 of 13 challenges enabled. The two that are disabled are "Study new terms" and "Drag-and-drop questions". I haven't changed my challenges settings for a long time -- as in last year. Maybe they've been indirectly affected by experimental opt-in/opt-out?

My experimental tab: I don't see opt-in features other than "Get a message <...>" and "Text Analyzer". However, I think the merges were in this past week.

My account activity lately: I haven't been "studying" except for my activity in the grammar library (I don't have completed quizzes for the past while). But I've stepped into the first question of quizzes to check things out and hit "end quiz". Maybe this messed something up?

My other renshuu activity: I've clicked some grammar lessons and clicked through them to see if they had extra content/references not in the grammar library, but never completed them.

Kao-chan stats info that applies to this whole log: "You can get 50% more XP on the two days you study the least! (Monday and Sunday)"

Log:

2022-03-27 Sun: 10 challenges. This was the first time that I ever had more than 3 challenges (disclaimer: maybe I've seen a stack of 6 and didn't notice?).

2022-03-28 Mon: 3 challenges (normal)

2022-03-29 Tue: ??? This was a break day.

2022-03-30 Wed: 6 challenges and my Kao-chan stats say "You've studied 30% of the last 30 days."

d9a0d08a3f0c0fba0647d32f7b5dcbb57a09373470a37f44.png
2 years ago
Report Content
stupidguy

For the purpose of establishing an earlier date, I found someone else's example in Discord:

2022-02-21 Mon: 6 challenges: https://discord.com/channels/8...

2 years ago
Report Content

The Miata Kao coin is not appearing again.

a5b7ba8b792ee0540576bc194fcb2a4654250374e357dd10.jpg

I wonder if this has anything to do with くるま being broken across two lines.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Regarding the Miata, it may be that the old, broken image is getting held by your browser/app. I seem to recall you use a browser to access renshuu? If you hold the shift button and press the reload/refresh button (forcing the browser to redownload images), does it improve at all?

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

As to the challenge issue - I have not been able to replicate the issue. However, I added a bit of code that should be unneeded, but adds one more level of checks as to if there are ones already present before trying to add new ones. Hopefully that will yield a positive result.

2 years ago
Report Content
stupidguy

A minor Grammar Library index thing:

for たほうがいい, there is "たほう がよい" (with the space): https://www.renshuu.org/grammar/32/たほう がよい

たほうがいい works through search

2 years ago
Report Content
stupidguy

On this grammar page under the second meaning: https://www.renshuu.org/grammar/480/っけ

There's a link named ": っけ" whose page displays an error when visited: https://www.renshuu.org/lesson/c/3419278/grammar/

2 years ago
Report Content

Regarding the Miata, it may be that the old, broken image is getting held by your browser/app. I seem to recall you use a browser to access renshuu? If you hold the shift button and press the reload/refresh button (forcing the browser to redownload images), does it improve at all?

No, I use the iOS app exclusively.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Grammar issues have been fixed. Also, how does the ミアタ look now?

2 years ago
Report Content

Grammar issues have been fixed. Also, how does the ミアタ look now?

A little blurry, but whatevs.

17019c8e334c171636d24e6d7a6f4ac2e427136c7e691cd4.jpg

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hopefully a bit less blurry!

2 years ago
Report Content
stupidguy
On this grammar page: https://www.renshuu.org/grammar/31/ないほうがいい
い is given the furigana よい in the title and いい everywhere else
2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Got it!

2 years ago
Report Content

Hopefully a bit less blurry!

I guess.

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Are you on mobile or pc?

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 42 of 70

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana