Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual Issues Megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Page: 5 of 70

Karlla
Level: 892

I had the dictionary button disappear on me. I accessed the forums through my inbox and finished 2 quizzes prior to using the dictionary. (Chrome on android)

yth8uzm5xnap0wk4x78vpreh0.jpg

p.s.: the button disappears upon opening the dictionary. No matter where I am or what I do before using it. Reloading the page doesn't fix it.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Where you on the finish page of the quiz when this happened?

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Edit: Fixed.

Getting the same bug, which also effects the inbox button. Happens no matter what part of the site I'm on. Each button disappears after being clicked, and reappears after its panel is closed.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I know what it is! Will have a patch later today.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be fixed, and hopefully without having to manually reload the site (it should pick up that changes have been made and reload on its own).

4 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31

I'm not sure where to report this, but it's weirs!

ixuxzj4jdvb5npntb2yu3djon.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Edit edit: Not actually fixed!

Edit: I guess it's fixed? In that I can no longer trigger the conditions that led to this happening since I can't zoom out on the forum page anymore.

On page 3 of this thread I reported seeing the top bar scroll out of view in Android/Firefox. I haven't seen the exact same issue since then, but I just found a case where the bar moves a little. On the main forum page, I was able to zoom the page out a little because some of the post dates on the right spill over the side of their frames. After zooming out, I went to the dashboard and with the page still zoomed out found the top bar moves a little when scrolling the page, though it still stays near the top of the screen and doesn't go out of view. Returning the zoom to normal makes it stop moving. It's possible something similar triggered the other incident.

ao5532ipu6ysfqu2bi7dvv5cp.png
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Another issue with the add to schedule button, but this time the opposite problem. The term for the currect kao image on the dashboard is in a schedule of mine, but despite that the add to schedule icon shows as grey in the panel on the dashboard. Just like with the opposite issue I was having with the kanji quizzes, the dictionary correctly shows the add to schedule icon color.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

+ issue with kao grammar should be ok, as is the mnemonic. No progress yet on the floaty bar.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Some code in the forum time stamps and a minor formatting issue for the profile section of the dashboard on Android/Firefox:

8btngjg2mgo06kdvarn88apk5.png

f7baehs6weukie7zdrdtv4m06.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Both fixed!

4 years ago
Report Content
gillianfaith
Level: 879

FIXED!

"Missed X times in the last" doesn't specify a time scale in the dashboard widget.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed, thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Edt: Fixed.

Something's wrong with the haiku color selection. I wrote a haiku for the new topic and selected a blue backround, but it posted as a completely different color, and the backround color seems to change whenever I reload the page, along with the colors shown for the haikus from other people. On a related note, the edit haiku function seems to give the option to change the haiku backround color, but if I try to change it without editing the sentence, it won't let me save it since I didn't edit the actual sentence. Also, although the backround color choices were changed recently, the previous color choices still show up in the edit area.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I think they're all fixed!

PS: color changes are only dark versions if you are in night mode - day mode is the same!

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760

Found some string in the search box within the schedule view.

av0pqkog2y8zg7h685hi2xrtj.png
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

On mobile, there's no option to hide the seasonal lessons on the dashboard. Also, there's a typo, it says termss instead of terms.

3v7xwymc7tdm7s8wi872un87i.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

All mentioned issues should be resolved!

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760

String in the dictionary result order options:

5ttw3uwftev0qw4gnow5ik6ym.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed it!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 70

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana