Page: 24 of 24

Years Studied: Many on and off
Studying: N2
Level: 214, : 863

No change

5 days ago
Site admin
Level: 29, : 4,348

Under what browser/app is it not working for you?

5 days ago

Chrome.

when I open the image search, it sits right in the middle of the screen. But as soon as I hit the search button it jumps up and the top part gets hidden. The image preview also sits quite high as if it's aligned to the top of the screen, so the X button is still accessable.

5 days ago (Edited 5 days ago.)

You're fixing it?

It looked better just now. Only thing is that it got pushed up by the keyboard to the point where I couldn't see the input box and consequently didn't really know what I'm writing.

5 days ago
Site admin

It's possible that you are seeing the previous fix, but for whatever reason, your browser had not snapped up the new version yet.

I only have limited control over the keyboard and how the page reacts to it, but can you go ahead and shoot me a screenshot of that?

5 days ago

It's kinda back to the original issue where I cannot see the X button.

The keyboard came up overlaying the popup, but when I closed it it pulled the popup down a bit revealing the X button. Weird.

4 days ago
Site admin

Reload the page once, then try now.

4 days ago

This is what it looks like now.

vgrwucbdxtu7mjqbsjfadc0g5.jpg

And when the keyboard is up

3jv8dydx833p64an2y50ocvr8.jpg
4 days ago
Years Studied: ½ year. (Very slowly)
Level: 187, : 1
bkgaiur6j3h8qmvyq6ujsab0d.png

1. Couple(very) small things:

The "Clear all pieces" button is very small

Grade Level and Quiz history's rows aren't alternating.

In the top blue tabs of Words, Kanji, and Grammar, there is a filter icon next to the search. However, the sentences category has the settings wheel next to it. Is this intentional?

2. I've seen this one for a little while, but it is very elusive. In Shiritori, if you mouse over someone's profile for the first time since reloading, occasionally their will be a scroll bar on the pop-up. If you mouse away from the word and back over it again, it will be gone.

sppmsipkhryhv3e6pzv7o22gb.png

Chrome on a Windows 10.

3 days ago (Edited 3 days ago.)
Site admin

Make sure the page is reloaded, but I believe all the bugs in the last two posts should be fixed!

As to the sentences search, since what is revealed are settings and not filters, yes, the icon is intentional :)

1 day ago
Years Studied: ½ year. (Very slowly)
Level: 187, : 1

All of mine confirmed except the Shiritori one. I think it occurs more with users who aren't showing their Kaos.

Another one:

f4fnz2fqd7yppod7njxfqe2hs.png

The last items on the list for the "report the last word" pop-up are missing.

1 day ago (Edited 1 day ago.)
Site admin

Actually, the last items were removed, as the system handles it automatically. I just need to change up the text.

That pop-up issue is going to be a tricky one, but I'll try to work on it when I can!

22 hours ago
Getting the posts

Page: 24 of 24

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.