Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual Issues Megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Page: 70 of 70

マイコー
Level: 262

It is a known issue, a relatively new one, and not one I've been able to replicate. What device are you using, and what version of Android are you on?

Additionally, any videos capturing this issue are greatly appreciated, and can get sent to michael@renshuu.org. There are a lot of things happening in those drawing panels, so videos can help me figure out which thing may be causing the issue.

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

I have made a centralize page with more info and stuff to test. Please check it out:

https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

1 month ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1490

On PC (Chrome 122.0.6261.129), the schedule links bleed into the next column on the dashboard:

Edit: It doesn't seem to happen when there are still terms left to study. Maybe just when it hits 0?

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Question: when that first screen appears, if you tap on the logo (to reload the dashboard), does it get fixed?

29 days ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1490

It hasn't happened today or yesterday. Have you made any changes?

27 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

I have not! That means there is most likely a very small trigger causing it to happen, something you don't typically due during your normal usage.

25 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 70 of 70

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana