Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Synonyms keep showing up as incorrect answer choices

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

htatsuha
Level: 1147

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but since the beta started I have had a large number of times where a fill-in-the-blank question was converted to multiple choice, and one of the "incorrect" answer choices was actually a synonym for the correct answer. Sometimes, it's even a word I tried before the question changed answer type. Heck, sometimes the site tells me to pick a different word, and then the word I just tried shows up again when the answer choices refresh. I've pretty much never seen this happen before; previously, the only issues I saw with the incorrect answer choices were with terms the site didn't recognize as synonyms, or edge cases like with homophones or homographs.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

I think it was coincidence. I took a look around, and I believe the issues are coming from the bump in priority that the misspelling engine got sometime this year. I have added additional checks to help it determine whether or not misspellings might indeed by correct, alternate answers. Let me know if you see any more (through the in-quiz reports). Thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana