Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Reading in Japanese

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

shirokitsune
Level: 1023
I did a quick search on the forum only to find a similar topic from 11 years ago. I don't want to revive a dead post so here is a new one. Recently I have started to read a lot of books in Japanese. Yes most of them are for children but I am using them to learn new words about many different topics and not so much for learning grammar. I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations of books they have read in Japanese. I have read a lot of the books, Goosebumps, and almost all of the Magic tree house series (really great for atypical vocabulary). And yes I buy almost all of them at book off once they are under 200 yen haha
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
I learned a lot of new words reading Harry Potter in Japanese. I also got some of the books from my local Bookoff ;)
4 years ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023
I bought the harry potter books a few years ago and at the time they were still a little too difficult. Maybe I will try opening them again!
4 years ago
Report Content
m1
Level: 16

If reading online is your thing, you can also check out Yomi.ai.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana