Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - block certain kanji readings

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

espiacent
Level: 760

I know we talked about this in another thread but I wanted to explicitely ask and talk about this.

So, when I don't want to be quizzed a certain reading in the kanji schedules, is it really enough to just mark the readings as “unknown“. I'm not completely sure but it kind of seems that even after this I get those readings requizzed after a certain time. Also, even if this works, this kind of seems a bit tedious and also not very intuitive. I personally see no need to learn readings that are never or hardly used.

Edit: What would be awesome would be a global block of those readings (many of them, not all though) are already easy visible by the little x. So I guess they can be targeted somehow (programming wise).

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Have the same problem sometimes. Making them "unknown" is not enough to block them from quizzes.

I kinda want a system where I can actively decide, which reading(s) I want to study. Sometimes I get to study a reading but don't even have an example vocab for that reading. (Set to "words I know") Back in school a kanji was introduced with e.g. onyomi, but when I put it into a schedule kunyomi would be quizzed first. I always thought that impractical.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

That is what is supposed to happen. Can you send me an in-quiz report (2-3, max) next time it happens?

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana