Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [ANDROID] Visual issues

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Page: 2 of 6

マイコー
Level: 256

Expanding out the box should be fixed for that particular setting!

4 years ago
Report Content
ハリス1
Level: 43

Expanding out the box should be fixed for that particular setting!

yes, it did. Thanks.

4 years ago
Report Content
OneiricDiver
Level: 30
8aur04fvdnuaiv4i7k5a0umdg.png

This is all I can see in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. The screen moves to left every 3 or 4 seconds (except for the left and upper buttons), then go backs to the center. Buttons don't work.

This is how it looks from the website on the same device:

tgoyo37ombco3coftm2kyzjin.png

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

What version of android is that?

4 years ago
Report Content
OneiricDiver

What version of android is that?

Android 4.4.2

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

How about now?

Edit: might need to restart the program if it's already open.

4 years ago
Report Content
OneiricDiver

The problem is still there but a little different now. The screen changes in 4 states every 2 or 3 seconds, like the lights of a Xmas tree:

1. the black and white screen

2. the same screen but with the main content moved to the left (like previous screenshots)

3. the coloful one (but still moved to the left) (this one changes fast so cannot take screenshots)

4. all white background

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I wanted to let you know that I have a lot of the issues nailed down on an unpublished version, but the flickering (basically, it is continually reloading itself) is still puzzling me. I should hopefully have an update to the play store later today.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Just pushed a version to the play store - it usually gets send out within a few hours. Should fix most of the issues, but probably not all. Let me know what is still wonky after the update!

4 years ago
Report Content
OneiricDiver

Solved. The only problem now are the buttons on the left over the central content

f7vj5qamit6e8dqr3akds6bgy.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks, looking into it. Good news is that is works on the study center, so it's not a compatibility issue, just a bug somewhere else.

4 years ago
Report Content
OneiricDiver

Thanks, looking into it. Good news is that is works on the study center, so it's not a compatibility issue, just a bug somewhere else.

Ready. Problem solved. The buttons of the left are fine now.

ouvko6tuqujbpby4g26ufctd7.png

There are still some minor visual details but not important at all. I think it's because a space problem. For example, the Hide Event button is out of the yellow square, the gatcha draw is covered a little by the bentou draw, the second Study button is below thr Giving of Gifts text lin and the clockwork piece setting button is outside the blue square. But as I said before, is not important.

By the way, are you planning to make the app to work without connection someday or an option to download the lessons? Because would be good for using it in places where I have no WiFi like the bus.

About that, the app is closed with an error message when there is no Internet connection. Would be good to show a message saying "check the Internet connection" or something like that with a Retry button.

4 years ago
Report Content
OneiricDiver

The screen is black and white again.

o7qazn8x3x8fgvtwzpt5mb0se.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Sorry! Due to the beta ending. Just uploaded a new version that should fix this, and it'll get released on the play store soon (usually within a few hours).

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144

Another issue with the menu bar scrolling out of view in the app. It happens in some of term lists for the new sentence lessons featured on the dashboard, maybe because some of the sentences are long and go off the side of the screen.

jvg084erz38bvy7t4urwesd6s.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Is that the newest version of the app from the play store?

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

I updated it and now things are worse:

qeyvf6gep7mujr775yew08off.png
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Also, just checked in Firefox and the issue doesn't seem to be app specific. It's the Asking for Help lesson that's causing the issue.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Will look into it! Also still try and see why you're getting the double nav bar.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

So the REAL fix for that sentence is going to take a lot more time, so I fixed it in a different way that will work for now.

Also, sending up a new version of the app that should do a better job of handling the double navbar. Usually becomes available for download 6-8 hours after the upload.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana