Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [ANDROID] Visual issues

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Page: 4 of 6

マイコー
Level: 261

Could you try this? Go to settings, switch it to english, save, then switch to jpn and see if it does anything.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Tried it, it didn't do anything.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hmm. This is a new world for me - trying to debug other devices. I'm not sure if it is an issue with the site or with the app, but I'm going to try and set up a debug page for you to go to - it'll dump out some data you can show me. Will let you know when it's ready.

At least there's a cute Kao every time you open it up, right?

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Two issues with kanji crosswords in the app. When selecting boxes at the bottom of the puzzle, after the popup appears the boxes are pushed offscreen and only the popup can be seen. When selecting boxes toward the top of the puzzle, the boxes stay visible, but the popup appears partially offscreen. This is contrary to the behavior on mobile in a web browser, where the page automatically scrolls down or up after selecting boxes so both the boxes and popup can be seen at the same time.

h4mz4km74jqu0r33dfutw2ux7.png5czzc87hzgdrkmtii27jzyqze.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

This app just doesn't want me to release it this week!

I'll look into the crossword stuff asap. Additional question: does the loading screen pop up sporadically when you're clicking boxes on the cw? This is apparently only with my Android 11 beta.

Does this happen at all with the kana crosswords?

Also, let me know what this says for your phone: https://whatismyviewport.com/

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

There is a new version up. (0614 or 0615) It does not have any bug fixes in it, but if you click the Version number in the dropdown menu, it'll take you to a debug page. I'd love to get a PM from you with the information from that page.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

PM sent. Viewport is 360 x 560. For kana crosswords, there doesn't seem to be an issue with selecting boxes at the bottom of the puzzle or screen, as the page scrolls so that both the popup and boxes are visible, but when selecting boxes at the top of the puzzle or screen, the page scrolls in a way that the boxes often (though not always) get hidden behind the keyboard overlay and only the popup is visible.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

So, I flipped the popup so it appears below by default - the site is a bit more intelligent about removing those up than it does move them down. Let's see if this improves things at all.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Update is live on the play store.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Crossword popups in the app are always visible now, so that looks to be fixed, but now there are problems seeing them when using a web browser (Firefox) on mobile (page isn't scrolling like before).

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It's not scrolling at all? As in, even before interacting with any of the boxes, you cannot see the rest of the puzzle?

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

The page is scrolling normally when I scroll the page, but it does not autoscroll after clicking on a box so that the popup and boxes are both visible at the same time. So basically, now the mobile web version is having the problem the app was having.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Let me make sure I am seeing what you are. In mobile chrome, no problem. In mobile Firefox, it will push the page up just enough to fit the input box on there, but it will not show the buttons that appear the input box, correct?

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Yes, that's what I'm seeing in Firefox.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Alright, I put in a possible fix (currently, only kana puzzles). Please give it a try.
4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Looks good, it's scrolling properly now.

4 years ago
Report Content
DianaVS
Level: 20

I found a visual issue in the result panel. This happens only (I think) in grammar schedules:

6dzca3jkprf6zb566dve53cy2.jpg

Also (probably related) sometimes the Mastery box is not properly aligned, as seen below:

xt686ghzxkquibq5sea8sj6y7.jpg

Android device/model: Motorola One Vision (2019)

Android OS version: Android 10 (QSA30.62-33-1)

App version: 1.0.20200628

Let me know if you need more info!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Not android related, it seems! Got it on my desktop here. I'll have a fix sometime today.

4 years ago
Report Content
gillianfaith
Level: 873
i7gy5p5jcau34jdz4w2ho8ask.png

The Kao coin machine displays like this for me. The dial still spins when tapped, but no kao coin appears.

This is on an e-reader running Android 6.0.1.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Do you mind trying this for me? Go here: https://css3test.com/

The resulting page is extremely long. Search for the area titled this:

Custom Properties for Cascading Variables Level 1

and let me know what it says!

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana