Page: 5 of 6

gillianfaith
Level: 855

Do you mind trying this for me? Go here: https://css3test.com/

The resulting page is extremely long. Search for the area titled this:

Custom Properties for Cascading Variables Level 1

and let me know what it says!

4vr8yehnaxe53qdfbga5mf5f7.png

It says :D (good?), but i'm not sure if that's specific to my browser or my device. The Kao coin machine displays correctly in the browser, but not in the app.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Yea - at one point, the browser and the webview (that's what a browser is called when it's inside of another app) was split into two different programs in Android. I did not think that 6.x versions of Android had that issue, though. I'll continue to look into it!

3 years ago
Report Content
gillianfaith

Android 8, Samsung Galaxy A5.

Noticed some creepiness in my kanji quiz this morning, this time not on my weird e-reader. When I answer incorrectly on a question that's asking for a kanji, the incorrect kanji in the red box has a ton of red static over it. I didn't screenshot it, but the red box between the correct answer and incorrect answer also has some static in it, in around the same area as the kanji in the other box. Pressing "display choices" on the next question changes the amount of static in both.

It only seems to happen when the incorrect answer is a kanji. The incorrect answers for onyomi/kunyomi questions render fine.

6ti3eifu0mej4hygtx68w5r56.jpgqgaypm53xhmaz40vctqjvdmz6.jpg
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

WOW. I've never seen anything like that. Especially in that first picture.

Let's try and eliminate some possible causes. First, try disabling that lovely font and switch back to the original one, and see if that helps at all.

3 years ago
Report Content
gillianfaith
00ud4ark5kw3o3ketfbvy44z8.jpg8eoy3ytapg2szdnngsvnytaom.jpgg4n6eduhs0p4yij0i664oeruz.jpg

Seems the font isn't a factor. While taking screenshots I accidentally switched apps, and switching back to the Renshuu app also changes the static (2nd screenshot is after I switched back into the app from the 1st). I didn't check every button, but the static also seems to change when pressing buttons in the quiz interface (like "mark correct" & "display choices").

This is all in the 2020111730 app version btw.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Just to be safe, try removing the app fully and reinstalling it?

3 years ago
Report Content
gillianfaith

Still has static after reinstalling. Still only in kanji quizzes, though, and only on the incorrect portion of the answer on meaning/reading -> kanji questions. Incorrect kanji answers in vocab quizzes & kana/meaning answers in kanji quizzes aren't affected at all.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Well, hmm..I honestly don't know what could cause this. Although I unfortunately doubt that this will expose any useful information, go ahead and send one in-quiz report the next time you see it.

3 years ago
Report Content
こはく
Level: 387

Android version 11, Google Pixel 3, kanji quizzing

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when quizzing in the Android app (kanji, but maybe vocab too), some of the English definition answer choices are too long and only the first part of the definition is displayed.

mof38gmjwvt682whztsueps0o.png

It would be really helpful to be able to see all of the definitions. Is there a way to make them word wrap?

EDIT: Poked around and found the setting to change this. Please disregard!

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Nothing better than seeing a bug report, going to read bug report, seeing it already resolved!

3 years ago
Report Content
こはく
Level: 387

Pleased to oblige? (

Like I mentioned in another thread, coming back to this site after a long period (several years?) of inactivity, Renshuu has changed and grown a lot and is very feature-rich, so I am still fumbling around trying to figure everything out. おがせしてしました!

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Yes, it's seen a lot of growth, especially in the last eighteen months. I'm excited to see where we can bring it in the coming months!

3 years ago
Report Content
Terry Wallwork
Level: 130

Alignment issue. Teclast Android 10 Tablet M40 10 inch. Renshuu App rv 1.0.20211231

Onyomi % align off. Not all screens though. Was practising Kanji

4ada687d8de1dcfec34bdb12297294e8e21c65e78e89dad6.png
2 years ago
Report Content
Terry Wallwork

Occlusion\Overlap issue. Teclast Android 10 Tablet M40 10 inch. Renshuu App rv 1.0.20211231

On the gacha screen clicking normal settings text results in popup dialogue box tick box options being covered.

c11e9cd4e65aa68554ffd43b809941850ed881f32ff95a8e.png

2 years ago
Report Content
Terry Wallwork

Occlusion\Overlap issue. Teclast Android 10 Tablet M40 10 inch. Renshuu App rv 1.0.20211231

On the gacha screen You Have a bonus button partly covering outer area.

edc0d53a0ae43035331a5cc3a6e7c66e3afc8ef253ddfe90.png
2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I think the overlapping and sizing should be better? Although that "monitor" next to the gacha is a fixed size, so don't have much space to work with.

The % for the mastery level is actually..a constant source of trouble, so unless I can figure out how to replicate it, it might need to stay the way it is.

2 years ago
Report Content
Terry Wallwork

Will report back if the issue of overlap comes up again, thanks.

2 years ago
Report Content
Terry Wallwork

Reveal definition text message shown in title card even after already revealed see screenshot.

aa95d3537804166cf22e67ff2c47308363c43557e23e3269.png
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

The spoiler tag should be working better - let me know if you still see the issue!

1 year ago
Report Content
エルシャナ
Level: 272

Android device/model: RMX1821

Android OS version: 10

App version: 1.1.20230701

I found bug in the word garden all time leaderboard. The second place isn't align with the others:

6 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana