I found a bunch of minor visual things, so I thought I'd post them all here. These are all on Android Marshmallow.
1. When switching between tabs in the dictionary, the kanji directly below where you clicked gets highlighted. Fixed
2. In multiple choice quizzes, the answer choice font appears to be in bold, it's thicker than on the website.
3. The top of the popup to select quiz options for a verb conjugation quiz gets partially hidden behind the menu bar *edit* when starting a quiz from the end of quiz page. When starting from the study center, the options popup can actually be scrolled OVER the menu bar. Fixed.
4. For fill in the blank questions, the input box has a red line around the edge.
Also, a couple things I wasn't sure if they were bugs or just how the OS/browser handle things. On the web version, the cursor color is blue, in the app it is pink. Also, although the app color is a shade of blue, on the apps screen, renshuu has a teal colored bar. Fixed, cursor now white.
2. Can you get me a screenshot of the comparison for this?
3. Yea, the popup thingy is acting up in a number of places. I'd rip it out and rebuild the entire thing if it wasn't older than 90% of the site and would require a crazy amount of work. I'll take a look at it. I did get the going OVER the menu thing fixed, it'll go up in the next (site) update.
See below for screenshots of 2 and 5.2. The first shows how answer choices look in Firefox (not bold), the second in app (bold). It might only effect certain quiz types, since I think the kanji quiz choices looked normal. The third shows my open apps screen. Notice how the gallery app I have open has an orange bar on top; this matches the color of the gallery app's menu bar and the color it changes my status bar to. By contrast, renshuu shows with a teal bar, even though the app uses blue for the bars
For number 4, I guess it could be orange, my screen protector is kinda old, so the colors sometimes look a little different than they should. Still getting a pink cursor, it also affects the color of the selection circle in dropdowns like the forum thread page selection dropdown. It does seem like it should be app related, as the caret is blue in Firefox, but teal in most other apps I use (matching my keyboard theme).
Mostly unresolved issues, unfortunately. I cannot replicate the font thickness issue on this end. Let me ask you this - does the thickness issue occur regardless of which font you choose in settings -> display? You put up a quiz question, but does it appear to happen elsewhere (Dictionary, list, etc?).
Oddly? enough, my font appears to be the same thickness as the thicker of the two you gave.
The action/title bar should be a matching color, at least.
I haven't been able to replicate the other issues on my emulated marshmallow device, so I haven't been able to go after those, yet.
I tried out each of the font choices and it didn't make a difference. The bold font is most noticable in vocab quiz answer choices, but I've also seen it in the dashboard headers and the forum buttons. I haven't noticed it in the dictionary or lists. One interesting thing I noticed: sometimes in Firefox, when the page first loads, the font looks bold for a second, then it changes to the one I'm used to. It's only been happening for the last few weeks, and it doesn't happen on every page load, only occasionally.