Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Coronavirus = Renshuu classroom!

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

mysticfive
Level: 1573

Just wanted to say that with the Coronavirus shutting down schools, I'm now going to be requiring my students to use renshuu as part of their daily study routine. I'm having them send me screenshots of their 'end quiz' pages so I can check what they've been studying and how they're doing it (it would be SO GREAT if there were some way of tracking that to use in this kind of setting, hint hint for future betas!) - so far everyone new to the site seems pretty stoked about it, and the ones who have been using it are ready to go!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

I promise I'll get to it this year!

4 years ago
Report Content
matt_マット
Level: 67

Hate to bump a year old thread (But it is on the front page!)

How did your students end up liking Renshuu?

2 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1573

I'd say the majority of them - the kids who enjoy studying/are excited to learn Japanese - are really into it! They tend to like it more than other quizzing sites that I use (like Quizlet). In fact, there's a few of them (who might read this, you know who you are!) that I have to ask to get *off* of Renshuu during class, because they're playing Shiritori instead of paying attention!

2 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Sorry! I'll remove shiritori right away *climbs into bulldozer*

2 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana