和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - 日本語の翻訳のミスはここに!

Top > 他言語 / Other languages > 日本語 / Japanese



avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

日本語のバージョンを使っていただき、ありがとうございます。

もし日本語のミスが見つかりましたら、こちらに投稿してください:

例:

1.日本語: ボータン

  場所:  https://www.renshuu.org/games/...

  訂正:  ボタン

よろしくお願いします。

2
6 years ago
avatar
htatsuha
Level: 1147

日本語:見つかりませでした
場所:sn7baon0dpffkqg4banim5g8w.png
訂正:見つかりませんでした
1
6 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

ありがとうございました。訂正させてもらいました。

1
6 years ago
avatar
htatsuha
Level: 1147

日本語:多動性
場所:dakzxhhdy0mhsou7s8p7dshb0.png
訂正:他動性
0
6 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

ありがとうございました!訂正しました。

0
6 years ago
avatar
Karlla
Level: 910

気にりましょう => 気にいりましょう?

xssorvsf6b8oaaehx5tmr46nd.jpg
0
6 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

訂正しました。ありがとうございました!(訂正を見るのは再ログインが必要な時もある。

0
6 years ago
avatar
Karlla
Level: 910

いりましょうのりをカタカナで書きました。

0
6 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

(泣)

0
6 years ago
avatar
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Looks like one of the hanko descriptions didn't get translated:
uyva6u775htfe7zumn0g0g2un.png
0
6 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Yea, it's part of the strings I haven't gotten done yet! That area is actually several separate strings stuck together, which is why it looks a bit off.

0
6 years ago
avatar
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Typo in 言葉の庭 challenge, 葉 is missing:
uj8dxdjakcx34badv5pzsy0kp.png
0
6 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Thanks, got it taken care of!

0
6 years ago
avatar
Karlla
Level: 910

Is this instruction correct? The way I understand it, I'd expect to see a kanji and have to write the reading. But apparently it's the other way round.

4m6fuayjh0upkh8pi276yq7hq.jpg
0
6 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Fixed it, thanks!

0
6 years ago
avatar
こはく
Level: 396

日本語:5の8(8 of 5)

場所:新しい判子がページのトップで表示する時

訂正:「8の5」の方が正しいのではありませんか。

m800tegso3qp4arwh2rxizqg3.png

I don't know if this might be difficult to fix, as I imagine it's probably plugging in the applicable numbers into the same spots where they would be in the English sentence.

なお、ご指摘申し上げて恐縮ですが、このスレッドの題名は「通訳」のではなく、「翻訳」の方が正しいのではありませんか?翻訳・通訳業界では翻訳=書き言葉、通訳=話し言葉の区別しております。最近まで翻訳・通訳の仕事しておりましたので、気になります。

0
5 years ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Because of some limitations with the language files, it reads the numbers in the same order (as you suspected).

I rewrote the string (it'll go up later), but it'll need a new translation file after that.

I really haven't been able to work on the Japanese translations for well over a year - if you are interested in contributing, please let me know!

1
5 years ago
Getting the posts




Top > 他言語 / Other languages > 日本語 / Japanese


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana