Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Fehler in der deutschen Übersetzung

Top > 他言語 / Other languages > Deutsch / ドイツ語

Page: 1 of 4

Karlla
Level: 892

Hallo Leute!

Schön, daß ihr die deutsche Version von renshuu nutzt.

Falls ihr Rechtschreibfehler oder ähnliches findet, könnt ihr sie hier posten:

Beispiel:

1.Deutsch: Tema

Fundort:  https://www.renshuu.org/games/...

Korrektur:  Thema

Vielen Dank für Eure Unterstützung und weiterhin viel Spaß mit renshuu.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

The English on the quiz end page still shows up.

nywdpww7zidbev6t03k40egn4.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Think I got all the new strings up!

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

I wasn't actually talking about that celebrations text. I'm more concerned about these two buttons.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

For me, searching on celebrate in the translation tool pulls it up

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Yes, I already translated that sentence. But the "summary" and "study new terms" buttons don't show up in the tool. I cannot even find them among the already translated stuff.

And I think you need to give me something for the "fillings". e.g. "change/spring" doesn't show up in the newly added strings.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

1. Summary was changed to Return to Summary (string existed)

2. Some of the other button text got overlooked, just added it.

3. I need to think on the theme names - those will change every month, and even if we add translations for those, the names of the lessons will be in English, and there is not a way yet to add translations for lessons.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

That underline from the pro info page looks weird

753ry85y0i5x7ht8y8uune0xo.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

yea, it's because the underlined portion is longer than one line. Happens on mobile. I really like those underlines, so let me fiddle with it a bit.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Done.

4 years ago
Report Content
snaJ
Level: 1213

Hey :)
I think you missed the "terms" within the schedule overview.

5s8gb27r8fbie3poy3ankwcts.png

EDIT: The green box after a quiz seems too small for the German statement.

vwfaie8gzeu53sh7fspngjy2j.png

What is about missing or uncomplete vocab translations? Should I report them aswell? For example: ちょきんする is missing it's German translation.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

First, thanks for using the localization! It's brand new, so we've surely missed some spots, but we're really close!

The two issues you mentioned should be fixed. Please let me know if you see otherwise.

As to the vocab translations, right now, there is not a way for a user to push a non-English translation into the dictionary. It's something I'd like to open up this year.

That being said, if you are interested in helping, we are going to have a translation project for the grammar definitions in the Grammar Library - so please keep an eye out for that information!

4 years ago
Report Content
snaJ

Thanks for the great site :) I'm happy to help.

I noticed the little pen icon while doing vocab, which lets me edit the definition. Is this only saved for my schedule?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Yes!

4 years ago
Report Content
snaJ

Hello again :)

I found another missing translation:

4zuqjgrbjnepyjpg54cyrujdv.png

Gatcha machine bonus button is still in English

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks - it has been made available for translation, and will update when the German is added.

4 years ago
Report Content
snaJ

Today I found some missing translations in the kao adventure while leveling up /evolving my kao:

wmk802b5ivo3ukcf720yqnfpr.pngc0vwk0skscepa5tyfne8yzsr6.pngjx78xamocmp34488ydwz8jeyk.png

German words seem to long for the buttons or challenges :D

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760

In view of the post before I see an error in the German translation. It should be Adjektivdeklination, not Adjektivkonjugation.

Also, the other day I saw the word „Suchefunktion" in the Study Centre below the search field. I guess „Suchfunktion" would be the much more common word here.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I added the evolution strings to the translation system, thanks. I also got the challenge text to wrap around. For some reason, though, the evolve button refuses to wrap - can you think of another word that would work in that situation?

As to minor changes in the actual German text, @Karlla will get to it at some point, thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

1) Translated the newly added strings and shortened the button text. That being said, maybe someone can come up with a nicer translation for "evolve"?

2) Fixed the typo. There are probably more typos out there, so keep it coming. Just the word/phrase with the mistake highlighted as espiacent did is enough to find it in the database and fix it.

3) As for Adjektivdeklination, I changed that as suggested, but I've been wondering about the terminology since we are talking about Japanese. In German we speak of Adjektivdeklination and Verbkonjugation which are essentially two diferent types of inflection. In Japanese however, verb and adjective inflections follow the same rules. Hence I wonder if we could speak of "Flexion" for both cases in the German translation. Any suggestions?

Thanks

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 4

Top > 他言語 / Other languages > Deutsch / ドイツ語

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana