1. Summary was changed to Return to Summary (string existed)
2. Some of the other button text got overlooked, just added it.
3. I need to think on the theme names - those will change every month, and even if we add translations for those, the names of the lessons will be in English, and there is not a way yet to add translations for lessons.
I added the evolution strings to the translation system, thanks. I also got the challenge text to wrap around. For some reason, though, the evolve button refuses to wrap - can you think of another word that would work in that situation?
As to minor changes in the actual German text, @Karlla will get to it at some point, thanks!
1) Translated the newly added strings and shortened the button text. That being said, maybe someone can come up with a nicer translation for "evolve"?
2) Fixed the typo. There are probably more typos out there, so keep it coming. Just the word/phrase with the mistake highlighted as espiacent did is enough to find it in the database and fix it.
3) As for Adjektivdeklination, I changed that as suggested, but I've been wondering about the terminology since we are talking about Japanese. In German we speak of Adjektivdeklination and Verbkonjugation which are essentially two diferent types of inflection. In Japanese however, verb and adjective inflections follow the same rules. Hence I wonder if we could speak of "Flexion" for both cases in the German translation. Any suggestions?