rzepfqty4jgp0h5877yeya8vq.png

EDIT:

I found some English below the kao gatcha machine aswell:

bc35g8jf7kcbsb8y6pbkanhbe.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

This came in with the last update, so it may take some time for those to be translated :). Thanks for pointing it out!

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

The "words, kanji, grammar, sentences" part is not on my end, though. Same for the titles.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I found Study Schedules, and although I'll upload it soon, the translation won't be available to other users until the next beta.

"Other schedules", I'm pretty sure it's in there? I did find the schedule types, though, and again, those will be available later.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

"other schedules" should be fixed.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

There's some English down there that I cannot find in the database.

t5waz8bvt353ai8qxqjz56krx.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Ok, just added them.

The strings for the new game as well as the sentence quiz modes are most likely not in the system - I'll add them in the future once I feel the features are stable and no more text changes are needed.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

That bottom part of the inbox settings doesn't seem to be in the database.

ib34zwwhyegan268uhtxct2mt.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I added it, and I fixed it so the text (titles) wrap appropriately at smaller widths.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Looks better now. German just has these long words. I think they unbalance a lot of your layout^^

4 years ago
Report Content
snaJ
Level: 1212

Hello again :)

This time I found a small one:

x55qmmveyvifugs675cn2gn5y.png
4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

When I'm in the dictionary the it shows up in German. But if I want to add vocab images from a schedule list, the button is still English.

8qjtb8dyybu33m7witjgkchz5.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Picture text should be fixed!

4 years ago
Report Content
snaJ

Hi again,

I don't know if thisis the correct thread, but i noticed some wierd errors in the German dictionary/vocab database. Some words/vocabs/phrases don't have a German translation anymore, but instead a French translation. For example:

iefm6djkssu5u8aripyoedmaq.pngsrshcvxn70vkiatg4r674r5z2.png

The second one was ~がる (to pretend, to act as if), but I fixed it, as it appeared in my schedule. Correcting it with the little pen icon will only fix it for me/my account as far as I know.

Is there a way to report those false translations? I only found those two until now, so I don't know how many more there are. :D

Furthermore, it still shows "of" instead of "von" in the progress counter in the top left corner :)

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Please send me a DM with the ones you've found so far. Might be a link between all of them if the cause of it is a bug in the system.

3 years ago
Report Content
snaJ

Those were the only one I found so far. If I find more, I'll send you a DM.

Also, I found some stray English in the dashboard. Never noticed those before :D

4nk2yh30jc3qp5vpq0vq0pyek.png
3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks. I took a look at both of them. They were submitted by the same person (under German), and they were validated by another user.

I don't yet have a great system for revisions on top of already submitted user definitions, but if you can provide definitions for the two of them, I'll make a manual entry.

1. "of" --> I'm adding to the translation system now.

2. That stuff on the dashboard is very new, so it is stray in the sense that it just hasn't been translated yet. Always changing the dashboard, trying to look for text that is easier to understand :)

3 years ago
Report Content
snaJ

I set ~がる as "fühlen, denken; so tun als ob" for myself, ~ is a little bit tricky, because there are no honorific suffixes in German. I'd say something like "Junior, Junge". Maybe Karlla could confirm or has a better idea/translation.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks! Karlla was also stumped with , so I went ahead and just pulled the definition for now. It'll pop up in the translation center for now :)

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 4

Top > 他言語 / Other languages > Deutsch / ドイツ語

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana