test

Forums - Fehler in der deutschen Übersetzung

Top > 他言語 / Other languages > Deutsch / ドイツ語

Page: 4 of 4

Studying: N5/N4
Level: 35, : 5
xiz3jurv2cpopmq27notdt3ov.jpg

It's "Knöpfe" (plural of "Knopf") ^^

But in my opinion, in German "Buttons" (or "Schaltflächen") is even more common for internet/digital buttons .

For me, "Knöpfe" feels more like physical buttons to press with your hand, and "clicking" a "Knopf" sounds kinda weird.

11 months ago (Edited 11 months ago.)
Years Studied: a long long time
Level: 700, : 1

I second the "Buttons" instead of "Knöpfe". Also the "Bitte" after "Facebook User:" should be capitalized.

Furthermore, I found some stray English in the dashboard above the "Learn"-buttons :D

Should be something like: Klicke auf die Titel, um deren Inhalte zu sehen.

x7adbvh28odkuf3kdxp7z2brj.png

11 months ago
Years Studied: Many on and off
Studying: N2
Level: 654, : 2,868

I'll take a look at it later.

@マイコー I already worked on the "Buttons", but it seems that the system didn't adopt them. Is that because changes require confirmation from another user?

There's a lot of stray English left, cause some translations are giving me headaches. And some older translation don't match the English anymore, cause Michael recycled the strings. (T_T) And there's so much new stuff coming in all the time, I can't keep up.... patience please.^^

11 months ago
Site admin
Level: 109, : 6,622

which buttons?

11 months ago
Years Studied: Many on and off
Studying: N2
Level: 654, : 2,868

lol. Not particular ones.
I changed a bunch of translations (changing 'Knöpfe' to 'Buttons' as suggested by other users), but when I checked if the system had adopted them, the old (= original approved) translation persisted.

11 months ago (Edited 11 months ago.)
Level: 69, : 3

Danke für die Hilfe!

4 months ago
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 4

Top > 他言語 / Other languages > Deutsch / ドイツ語

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana