Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - resetting account

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

|マルコ|
Level: 110

Is it possible to reset my account?

I would like to make a new schedule where I am re-introduced (trough the "preview" phase before the quizzing) to words that the site thinks I know, because many of those I don't really know, either because I quizzed those without really understanding them or because I quizzed on them for a short period before taking a long break, so I affectively don't know them, and would like to be re-introduced to them as if I'm seeying those word for the first time. (going manually over this 1 word at a time would b a chore xD that's why I could use a reset :D )

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Resetting removes just about everything in your account - it feels a bit like overkill.

What about using the Japanese Index under Learn to select a whole bunch of terms at once and set them as not studied?

4 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|

the problem is I don't know/remember beforehand which words are that "I am so unfamiliar with that is as almost as having never saw them", so would be kind of frustrating if I start a new schedule where I only add words I've encountered that day in a gameplay session and I get instantly quizzed on those skipping the preview phase and having to fail them,that's why I though a reset would be more convenient, so then I can add word and quiz with no worries, it would go much more smoother.

Another way would be if there was an option to say "do not skip preview on know words being added to the schedule for the first time", so even if the site think I have those at Level 3, since I've added them to this new schedule they are forced to show the preview once, regardless

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

I'll take the setting suggestion into account, but no new features for at least the rest of the month (beta next month, maybe).

So, do you just want your study history set to nothing for everything in the site? Vocab only?

4 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|

no nevermind, thanks for the help though :D

If the feature suggestion is being considered for the future, I can hapilly wait and see :) Meanwhile I can still play games in japanese and still learn, I'm in no rush of doing SRS :)

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana