Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [DISCUSSION] Adventure Mode

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 2 of 2

ブレンダン:D
Level: 588

I've started growing a second Kao, but I still have the first one showing intentionally. However, I can't see my own Kao nor any other Kao because the second Kao is still at L1. Would it be possible to show everyone's Kao because one of your Kao's is that L100 even though the one you're growing isn't?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

This will become possible once I get the fine-grained monitoring in for adventure mode levels. I should have this in before the current beta is over. Unfortunately, the suggestion you are giving would work now, but not when we have multiple Kao-chan's to choose from (probably towards the end of summer), so I'd like to do it once that covers all current and future situations.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I just added some code that I think should make the blurring work perfectly. It should block the following:

1)Any evolution level you have not reached

2)Any evolution level you have reached, but contains a different set of choices that you've made. (Your choices are cumulative, so just for example, if you choice blueberry/cute, then peach/cool, and someone had peach/cute, you could see that. If they had caramel/cool, though, that would be blurred.)

If things are not blurring out for you, you may need to kickstart the update - go to the settings panel, don't change anything, and hit save. That should refresh the images in your session.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana