Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - 2 more display issues

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Nicolas2
Level: 31

Here, the whole bracket should go to the next line to leave space to the total number of mastered words (1149, not 1)

amoxbte5c4rujf0nmdsa6f7v6.jpg

And here (in the description of my vocab schedule, the dayly target (90) should go lower to be on the same line as Tagesziel. Oh, and could there please be an option to see one more digit on the mastery level of the schedule? With big schedules, all with over 1000 items, the mastery levels are stuck (currently at 78, 80 and 94), it probably takes a month to move one of them up. With one more digit visible, every few days I could say "Hey! I'm improving! And do my victory dance.

avc5ab355pagjssjhinuykfpn.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

First issue should be fixed.

Second issue, not yet. I really need to redo the way it displays that stuff on mobile, so I'd prefer to think on it some before I make a change.

4 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2

First issue should be fixed.

Second issue, not yet. I really need to redo the way it displays that stuff on mobile, so I'd prefer to think on it some before I make a change.

Somehow it didn't work

x2cjvrkutcetabiescz0xaftw.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

It looks like the problem is isolated to German. It is less than ideal, but I've told is to force a line-break on some of those longer words so the table doesn't get forced to expand past the edges of the page.

4 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2

It looks like the problem is isolated to German. It is less than ideal, but I've told is to force a line-break on some of those longer words so the table doesn't get forced to expand past the edges of the page.

solved! Thanks!

gquegqj42ny62vshxex3jmcx4.png
4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana